[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Best overall web host : Web Hosting

Best overall web host

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:04 pm

SCOBAHCAN

Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 am

I don't use any of those. But I can suggest that you find a cPanel host and learn WordPress and bypass the online website builders.
InternetMarketingIQ

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 am

If you really want to go for the best try: Hostgator ;)
topbestph

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm

People who use HostGater (And I'm one of them) who continually sing their praises are not pushing them very hard.

HostGator is an okay host... nothing special. Start pushing the bandwidth on your account and they will shut you down... and they will do it without even a warning.

HostGator is hyped by those who don't really know that much about Hosting.

So I certainly wouldn't classify them as Best anything. They are just like every other middle of the road shared host.

And would you know the "Best" if it was staring back at you.

The better thing for you to do is go to some review sites... look at those who are not approaching affiliate links and read. Visit the sites you are considering and read their user forums.

Search for both positive and negative reviews.

I've used more than a dozen hosts over the years and you tend to get what you pay for.
InternetMarketingIQ

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:05 am

Why dont you use Godaddy. They are a very good web hosting company.
Jamesr

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 pm

InternetMarketingIQ

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:13 pm

RealMoneyMaker

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:19 pm

mmeadows

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm

digital29

Web hosting providers

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:30 am

msmarket

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:31 pm

There is no best overall web host. From one you get unlimited bandwidth, from another unlimited storage. From one you get 100 e-mail accounts, but it's very cheap. One offers you the .com domain for free, but has an uptime of 88%.
There are a lot of variables included that have to be taken into account when you create such a top.
infinity79

Re: Best overall web host

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 am

Jamian

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 am

komin

Re: Best overall web host

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:46 pm

I have had an account at for over 4years now and they have Always given me the Very Best service and Advice when I needed it, especially when I was setting up my autoresponder, ugh!
They are very cool people and go out of their way to help you. I always receive a reply quickly with the info I request. You can't beat that with a stick! Unless you use a discount code = 7thDwarf
That will get you these discounts:
* Plan Silver, payments every month - monthly price $5.84 (original price $7.84)
* Plan Silver, payments every 3 months - monthly price $5.54 (original price $7.54)
* Plan Silver, payments every 6 months - monthly price $5.24 (original price $7.24)
* Plan Silver, payments every 12 months - monthly price $4.84 (original price $6.84)

* Plan Gold, payments every month - monthly price $8.84 (original price $10.84)
* Plan Gold, payments every 3 months - monthly price $8.54 (original price $10.54)
* Plan Gold, payments every 6 months - monthly price $8.24 (original price $10.24)
* Plan Gold, payments every 12 months - monthly price $7.84 (original price $9.84)

I paid over $250.00 5 years ago for Lifetime Hosting and within a year that host just disappeared with all my websites - I was P***ed-off to say the least and never was able to get in touch with the owner AND he is still a marketer online, but will not respond to my requests.

Just remember, ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP of ALL your sites and Databases, it's not difficult and even has videos to show you how to use cpanel and all!

I can tell you from experience, that you simply must check every little detail when selecting a webhost, so do yourself a favor and read, read, read!
Black_Niagara

Web Hosting

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 pm

revolutes

Next

Return to Web Hosting