Problems with Ezinearticles

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:35 am

the past 6 or 7 articles I have submitted to Ezinearticles have been refused. The refusal note says that it looks like I am trying to use meta tags in the article. They refer me to their article guide lines page.

The article guide lines do not clarify what they are objecting to. I don't have any idea how I am doing that. Has any one had experience with that or know what I need to change.
over59

Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 am

I think you are right.Ezine articles do not accept easily the articles specially with the links.They says the links are for promotions & refer to the guidelines.
But ideally links can be used the lower body or the resource box .They take long time for approval & at the end reject it.
anjali27

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 pm

I just had one rejected because I had a link in it also. But I also had one get approved with a link in it. I think it depends on if your link has relevant content on it.

The link that I provided inside my article was on the tail end and on the landing page I basically had another short article with a link to my affiliates site.

~Thanks TJ
tjlovelady

Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:26 am

Not to sound too sarcastic hear, but it sounds like they want you to cut back on the number of metatags you are including in the article - just remove some tags and focus on text. If you are not sure exactly what to cut down on or exactly what they are looking for, just write to them and ask them what you need to do to get your articles approved.
Getagrip7

Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:59 am

I find that reading EzineArticle's blog every now and then keeps me informed of what they will and will not accept.

http://blog.ezinearticles.com (non aff.)

Plus you can pick up some good tips to get more out of your articles. :)
Larry Chamberlain

Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:55 pm

I sort of gave up on enzine myself It takes too long for them to aprove your articles, I use a number of other article websites and getting really good results from them
alex021

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Everyone has had problems with EzineArticles, especially when you are just starting out, but once you get Platinum membership and you write more and more articles, then it becomes easier. :roll:
Pootur

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:51 pm

I have sent 4 articles to Ezine Articles. The second article I wrote was published. The other 3 are listed.

I didn't put any links in the articles. The only link is in the Authors Box.

I use italic and bold emphasis for the keywords. The search engines are suppose to pick up those keywords.

I'm going to ask them what to correct on the other 3 articles and edit them and re-submit.
carrollw

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:50 pm

I have been pesting a lot over Ezine Articles :twisted:

But I agree with Pootur. Once you get Platinum Status, it all becomes much easier. And faster. I normally get my articles approved within the same day.

I never put links inside the article. I have two self promotional links in the resource box. And I don't overdo the keywords, but let them flow naturally, well, maybe I put a bit emphasis on the in the title, the first paragraph, and then I add them once or twice more.

Now they are much easier to work with than Buzzle.com (they just deleted two articles I submitted) and some others that I stopped using immediately. At least EZA tells you where you can find the problem and correct it.
BrittMalka

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 am

anjali27 wrote:I think you are right.Ezine articles do not accept easily the articles specially with the links.They says the links are for promotions & refer to the guidelines.
But ideally links can be used the lower body or the resource box .They take long time for approval & at the end reject it.

If you will use quality contents in your article with the relevancy factor, then I think that your article will surely be accepted.
herry0436

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories