[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Wordpress SEO plugins : Blogging For Beginners

Wordpress SEO plugins

Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:06 pm

over59

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:46 am

InternetMarketingIQ

Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 pm

[quote="InternetMarketingIQ"]All in One SEO Plug in is the one I use. It's terrific.

Thanks for the reply. I am going to give it a try.
over59

facing the same problem

Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:18 pm

Dave Richards

Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:12 am

Jose Perez

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:02 am

My top 3 Wordpress plugins for SEO is...

1. All in One SEO - must have for on-site SEO

2. Google XML Sitemaps - must have for automatically generating sitemaps and notifying the search engines every time it updates

3. ZGoogle Analytics - must have to see where your traffic comes from and how people behave on your site
Iamdave

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:38 am

sophist

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:35 pm

I also use All in One SEO, but remember to take steps to change the titles.

Andrew Hansen writes that this little tweak boosted his rankings:

Because of Google searching for duplicate content on the same site, you should avoid reusing the same words again and again in the titles, like adding the name of your blog to each title.

But read Andrew Hansen. I'm a big fan of him, and he explains this so much better than I do.
BrittMalka

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:52 am

Good link Britt. I have followed Jerry West since the original StomperNet days.

I wonder at what point it is suggested to remove the blog title from the title? The name on the blog I plan to try this on is quite short and usually the post name is far longer then the added on title.

The thing i really like about the all in one seo is the ability to make custom title, keyword and desc tags for every page and post. The universal settings are great but I like the custom page meta option.
sophist

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:41 am

I don't think the length of the blog name matters, more the number of blog posts you have.

"Britt's Blog - How to bla bla bla" and "Britt's Blog - How not to bla bla bla", would probably be okay, but if you count on doing thousands of pages, it would be redundant.

But an interesting question, in fact, because this goes for article writing, too. At the moment, I'm in a series of "Money Making Ideas" articles, and the ones I submit to Ezine Articles all start with these three words. When is it too much? I've written 50 now - time to stop? Or is 1,000 the limit?
BrittMalka

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:36 pm

True enough Britt. Right now the one site is fairly small but is growing daily.

As Allan would keenly say "do a test and see".
sophist

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:30 pm

One I have not seen mentioned is SEO Post Link, it is a good plugin that will make your post links smaller and more SEO friendly by taking out unnecessary words within your slug.
dynamicic

Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am

Interesting plugin. Although I make custom url for each and every post and page already.
sophist

Re: facing the same problem

Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:32 pm

earnnetwealth

Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:11 pm

BrittMalka

Next

Return to Blogging For Beginners