The Best Article Marketing Tool On The Web

Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 am

Im only posting this bc i didnt see any other posts about it.. :?:
I came on here for a few tips but i noticed that no one has mentioned 'mass article control.' If you're into article marketing or think you may be interested than this program is the way to start. Im not going to list ALL the details here for u but basically what it does is generates a bunch of articles from one article (that you have written ofcourse) and with the click of a button it sends it automatically sends it to about 15 article directories (enzine and such)

Saves alot of time, instead of manually going to all the sites and submitting your article, one by one. It sends about 200 different articles to a bunch of directories. Theres a bunch of sites out there that sells it but i got mine from ezarticlecontrol.com Because ive always trusted them and they usually have the lowest prices.

Check it out. good luck guys
Abby8

Article writing services in india

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 am

Content writing services in India and Article writing services in India are the part of very large domain which may touch approximately every business from the Software to the travel.

http://www.semsols.com :roll:
Emilyroggers

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:29 pm

The main problem with using article submitters to submit the same article to hundreds of directories is that most of these articles are not likely to get much readership, because Google only displays the top 10 results on each page, and will often de-index duplicate content, or just not show it in their results unless you click on the link at the botton to view more results. However, using an article submitter can get you a lot of backlinks, which can increase your page rank, so that is one potential benefit.
Getagrip7

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories