Free article distribution service

Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:16 am

Article directories are losing effect; major article directories have more than 100,000 articles that mean 100,000 pages with PR0 each.
No matter what is the PR of the homepage if there are no links or at least bookmarks to subpages, these subpages will remain PR0, and it has no SEO value to your links or/and traffic.
New approach of article distribution is required, how about submitting articles to related blogs!
I am now at Google 1 page for high targeted keywords, also some of my subpages are at Google 1 page and I can easily get PR2 to any subpage I want.
And that’s only because I use two of the most powerful articles distribution services online.
One of them you can join for free, and very powerful. It will submit your articles to related WP blogs.
When your article is submitted to a blog it will be in the home page for a while (that mean traffic) and then it will be placed in a permanent link (which means good related back links)
If you are serious about building high quality back links and increase page rank and traffic those two services are highly recommended check out my Signature
jossefsal

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:41 am

Article Directories are as relevant as ever and growing. What is lacking is quality content as people who are not qualified to write on subjects are doing so because there is profit potential.

I see articles in search results form Ezine Articles every day.

So Articles are still a very viable way to promote oneself and ones offers. But if you want to succeed you really need to focus on delivering compelling useful and targeted content. The same kind of content you would want to find from a real EXPERT should you be looking for a solution to your own problems.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:35 pm

It really depends on the article directory. Some, such as Ezinearticles.com do quite well in page rank. Others don't do nearly as well, and perhaps the reason for this is because by the time they get content, there are hundreds of other article directories out there with the exact same content because of article submission software and that kind of thing. My guess is that when there is too much duplicate content, their page rank suffers, but Ezinearticles.com can survive this because they are often the first, and some cases only article directory that many authors submit their articles to.
Getagrip7

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:24 pm

I beleive for those who take it serious, writing is a creative work. It should be spoli that way. This is why you find so much cheap content onthe net.
Tarig

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:13 pm

A lot of people say they get good results from ezine articles, but I can't say I have. I have found an article directory that lets you put links to your blog or website in your article as long as it pertains to what you are writing about it. I have gottens some visits from my blog from it. Also, they pay. I did a blog post about it. If you would like to read it go to my blog in my signature.
Maa

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:14 pm

I think articles is one of the best ways to drive targeted traffic I use Ezine Articles to submitt articles and iam getting good traffic from them
alex021

RE : Article Writing and Article Directories

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 am

Yes, i am agree for your views because article provide great benefits for any website. thanks

[URL deleted - Please, read the Message Board Use Instructions and follow their guidelines - Moderator]
jackssmith

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories