content-kingdom.com example article

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:36 am

Does anyone have an example of an article written by content-kingdom.com, that they could let me see?

Perhaps an example on your website?

I am interested to see the quality of the articles.

Thank you!
busayellow

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi Busayellow,

The overwhelming majority of our feedback is positive and people happy with their articles. The topics our writers write on vary tremendously, but here's a couple written for the Content Kingdom service about omega 3 fatty acids.

These articles are owned by the people who paid for them. Please do not use or submit them anywhere.

---

Note: This article was written for the keyword "omega3 good"

Truncated Sample...

Why is Omega3 Good For You?

Why is omega3 good for you? You have probably seen the supplements on the shelves of local stores. You may have seen them advertised on the Internet. But, you might want to know why you should be taking this supplement. Here's a quick look.

Health care professionals don't always agree on the value of nutritional supplements. But nearly all of them will tell you to take a fish oil supplement. It's good for your brain, your heart, your circulatory system, your nerves, your digestive system and your joints.

There are several different omega-3 fatty acids. The two most important are DHA and EPA. Low levels of DHA result in a reduction of brain serotonin levels. Serotonin transmits signals among nerve endings. It plays an important role in modulating anger and aggression. It helps regulate body temperature, controls your mood, your appetite, your metabolism and plays a role in ***.

There is a growing amount of evidence that DHA supplementation is useful for treating depression, ADHD and Alzheimer's. The brain is composed primarily of fat and 40% of that fat is DHA.

Why is omega3 good for the heart? It acts as an anti-coagulant. In other words, it prevents blood cells from sticking together and forming clots or clogging the arteries. Research has shown that increased intake of omega-3 fats lowers circulating LDL and total cholesterol, as well as triglyceride levels. It has been shown to reduce blood pressure, too.
Last edited by Dan Ho on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Ho

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Rather than show another fish oil/omega 3 article, here's one in Content Kingdom for diabetes.

Truncated Sample...

The Types of Diabetes Mellitus - Their Causes and Treatments

There are two main types of diabetes mellitus. They are type I, which is sometimes referred to as juvenile, childhood-onset or insulin-dependent, and diabetes type 2, sometimes called adult-onset, obesity-related or non-insulin dependent.

In all types, the primary problem has to do with insulin production and the conversion of glucose (blood sugar) into energy for the cells. Blood sugar levels continue to rise which eventually damages the organs and the nervous system.

If you visit your doctor regularly and he normally checks your blood glucose levels, he may tell you that you have "pre-diabetes". He might recommend that you lose weight, change your diet or make other healthy changes that can prevent this "pre" state from becoming diabetes type 2.

Of the 20.8 million US citizens who have diabetes mellitus, the vast majority have diabetes type 2, as many as 90-95%. It is estimated that another 54 million have pre-diabetes. That's about 4% of the total US population, so this is a major public health problem.

People with the condition have twice the risk of developing heart disease, can lose limbs due to gangrene, can become impotent due to vascular damage, and have an increased risk of blindness due to nerve damage. But, what's the cause? What are the risk factors? What can you do to reduce your risk?

The cause may be decreased production of insulin by the pancreas. But, in diabetes type 2, the pancreas seems to produce enough insulin, but the cells become resistant to it or don't "recognize" it for some reason.
Last edited by Dan Ho on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Ho

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Thanks Dan, very nice articles. Can you tell me when the next open period will be? I am looking at a fairly decent size order for you.

Thank you again!
busayellow

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi busayellow,

If you are subscribed to the free newsletter, you'll see we'll usually open the service once a week. There is no set schedule. It depends how fast we can finish up the articles from the last round we opened.

This, of course, varies because the demand we receive each round is different. Sometimes writers write them faster, sometimes slower because they get sick or have to leave town, etc.

But we should be opening it up again within the next 3 days so please just watch for the opening and we'll take care of your request.

Regards,
Dan
Dan Ho

Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Dan, you are providing a disservice to these people in posting those messages. I would think that a "sample" would be sufficient. You can edit them, you know, if you agree.

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi Wally,

I have received their permission before posting them. However, I think I will take your advice, actually, and edit them.

Regards,
Dan
Dan Ho

Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Note to anyone reading the above articles. I've chopped off about 50% of the articles.

They are truncated examples of articles for the service Content-Kingdom.

Regards,
Dan
Dan Ho

Sat May 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi Dan and everyone,

I just want to say how much I appreciate this post and the sample articles provided by Dan of Content Kingdom. I am really impressed with the quality of writing in these articles - which have already been put into application and shared with the writer's permission for our viewing - and the format they are written in, 2-3 sentence paragraphs, very easy to read while at the same time being very informative. (And that's the 'trunkated' version).

I know how important quality content is and am also an SBI'er. Seeing the samples 'unedited' allowed me to see how I could work with your articles - and using the example of Omega 3's - how easily this article could be edited into sub-titles, and so forth.

Thanks a lot for the immensely helpful insight Dan. It give me a heads up on how your articles are structured, which is perfectly in line with what I've been searching for, and takes the 'mystery' and 'uncertainty' out of guessing one might expect or not, from an article writing service.

From what I've experienced in a short period of time is your excellent customer service too! I've always seen you respondly immediately to people's questions - including one I've posted on another thread - in real-time, as in within 24 hours!

So glad to have your quality services offered here through Allan Gardyne's Associate Programs site.

Thanks,
Ann
parker

Mon May 04, 2009 1:22 am

Thanks for the kind words, Ann.

They do not go unappreciated.

Regards,
Dan
Dan Ho

Mon May 04, 2009 11:00 pm

You're most welcome Dan.

All the best,
Ann :-)
parker

Mon May 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Hi Ann,

I just responded to your private message 3 times. 2 messages are not showing as sent for whatever reason.

Please email David directly at questions @ content-kingdom.com (Take the spaces out).

We are not showing a pending echeck or a cleared echeck on our end for the date range specified.

Please email David your full name...and if you actually received the cleared echeck confirmation from paypal (which you should have), forward that to him....so we can make sure you sent it to the right email address.

Regards,
Dan
Dan Ho

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories