[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Just Joined : Introduce Yourself

Just Joined

Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:09 am

My name is Manuel Washington. In my past life I was a teacher/coach for 33 years. My last 12 plus years has been as an internet marketer. I love helping people in their marketing strategies and techniques. I am an ex collegiate athlete. I played for the Miss. State Bulldogs and also played for the Dodgers professionally.
I have an interesting life and background. I wrote an ebook that is not finished but it is important to me. The name of the book is called "I Love Redheads and You Should Too". And you are right I am a greying redhead. You notify me I can give you the book as is.As a teacher I always dreamed of the principal giving me a class of entire redheads. I thought that would be the greatest. Too me, they are so unique. I guess basically you could call me a jack of all trades and a master of none. I know just a little to get things going but it takes an highly intelligent person to keep it going to it's utmost limit. Forums bring the world together and they certainly are a great way to find out answers/and questions. When I was 18 I had all the questions to all the answers. As I went to college and got close to my doctorate degree I realized I still had all the answers and all the questions but I could not put the right question to the right answer. Just a little confused. I have found that there is more people like me than the other way. Therefore I have just realized I am just a common person in all ways. Hope I have not bored you but looking forward to meeting others in this forum.
mwashington

Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:12 am

Hi Manuel, Welcome! It's always to good to see veterans here to help newcomers.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:44 am

Nifty Stats

Return to Introduce Yourself