What has been your Best Paid Advertising method?

Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:03 pm

I know all too well about free advertising... it can be effective but it can be slowww going process as well. Paid Advertising can oftentimes generate faster re$ults I'm sure. I have been thinking about adding a few Paid Advertising resources under my marketing belt for various projects.

So tell me, what paid advertising method(s) worked well for you? Thanks in advance for sharing.
multimastery

Sun May 24, 2009 11:08 am

There are two paid advertisement methods.

1. Online
2. Off-line

PPC is the most profitable and quickest way to drive traffic to your website. But first you MUST learn about PPC. Otherwise you will be loosing money in no time. Search the Internet for free PPC courses and e-books.

I have gained good results with local newspaper advertisements. However, you should not target major newspapers. They advertising cost will be very high. Select low-scale newspapers.
UG

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 am

We use solo ads and traffic exchange program to get more business. So it is very necessary to place solo ads at right place.
sanju121

solo ads?

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:17 pm

What do you mean "solo ads" guys? I am new to the web promotions too
mpourkos

increasing traffic

Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:36 pm

I have successfully used payperpost. The way it works is simple. You create a job description (called an opportunity) describing whatever your product/service is and post it. Bloggers (that have a blog that is relevant to what you are trying to promote) take the job assignment and blog about it and post links to whatever it is you are promoting. You get to set the amount that you are willing to pay for a post on their blog. You can often find bloggers who will do this for as little a $3-$5 per post. It really helps to start driving in traffic.
SaladPill

Re: solo ads?

Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:42 am

mpourkos wrote:What do you mean "solo ads" guys? I am new to the web promotions too

"Solo ads" is used to advertise business, it can be of many types, for online business we use email solo ads.
Referral programs, solo ads, traffic exchange these are the tools to promote a business online.
sanju121

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:58 am

Hello Friends,

I have been working online for about two years, but yet to find any really good paid marketing methods apart from PPC.

I have tried solo ads, Email marketing campaigns, guaranteed hits which I now know is a “straight out scam”, banners, text adds, etc..

If anyone has any paid marketing methods that have been working for them and that they can recommend I would love to hear about them.
Jimbrown

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:40 am

I would say, banner advertising works good. But, it is not easy to set up the banner advertising in the large site websites. Once you have done it. You will get good results.
susnt

Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:52 am

I have run a Facebook ppc campaign for a few days and it worked well for me to generate leads for one of my local business.
ishuvonet

ppc

Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 am

I think ppc is the best medium for advertise your website or product with help of google. ppc provide the paid traffic with a specific keyword .
Vinarai

Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Do you think PPC is the best from a Merchant point of view as well ?
Kate-OA

Return to Paid Advertising