Author Box with links to two differents websites.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:42 am

Hi.

Any problem with Search Engines if I place from the Author box, 2 different links targeting 2 different websites.

Of course I'm talking about the same article, and the 2 websites are about similar topics.

thanks
Dan99

Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi Dan,

If the article is about a subject which is common to both websites then there should be no problem. For example, many of the topics we discuss on Associate Progams are "generic" in the sense that they are issues that affect us all, whichever niche we are in.

But let's say your article was about vacuum cleaners, and the author box had one link to a site about online pharmacies and the other to baking cakes, then I guess it might be a bit confusing for those little spiders.

:)
Mervyn2009

Try This

Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Hey Mervyn,

Im not sure which directory you are talking about (That usually has a lot to do with what you can do), But many of the article directories let you place a link within the article body....That could be huge for getting better click throughs.

But what i think you should try to do is place one inside the body and the other in the box.

But...when you create 1 inside the body , you can only use 3 words. You could do something like this:
"Want more info on 'xyz'? Click Here

Making 'Click Here' the link.

Try it out, It makes a big difference, and you will have no problem using 2 different links. Thats why they let you use 2 of them.

PS- It does work for Ezine Articles too.
jbirdmanjr

Re: Author Box with links to two differents websites.

Sat May 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Dan99 wrote:Hi.

Any problem with Search Engines if I place from the Author box, 2 different links targeting 2 different websites.

Of course I'm talking about the same article, and the 2 websites are about similar topics.

thanks

having two links in one article bio will give no problems. You can always do this if the article directory permits.

There are some article directories that only allows one url in the resource box.
John LA

Sat May 16, 2009 5:34 pm

InternetMarketing_IQ

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Nope, it is not a problem at all. If anything, it gives you more chances to get your readers to click over to your website, and also helps you build pagerank more rapidly for both websites, rather than if you only linked to one of them.
Getagrip7

Return to Article Writing and Article Directories