Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:46 am

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center, called collocation, also known as Housing in Latin America or France.
Mobile Telecom
teltacwor

Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:19 am

Web hosting refers to a service that makes your website available to your users. In general, most websites are intended to be viewed by anyone on the Internet, at any time. If you want anyone on the Internet to be able to view your website at any time, you need to make sure your website is running on a computer which is connected to the Internet.
trashau

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:36 am

Web hosting services work by providing high-powered computers (web servers) with a high-speed network for your website to live on. When someone types in your web address (such as www.midphase.com) they will be connected to your web server where they can surf and download the pages of your website.
bodyexper

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 am

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web.
ultracare

Domain Hosting

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 am

Domain hosting is like as web hosting it is a process in which a company hosts your website also hosts the domain where your site is located. All customers have their own domain name which is similar as your website address and when you want to visit your site you just enter your domain name in your browser.
havet

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:49 am

Web host is a kind of internet hosting that allows the people to visible their sites on the internet. This are organization that give space on server and enables access to site through web connections.
sonyaadair

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 am

Web hosting is an internet service that allows an individual and organizations to create their own website accessible through World Wide Web. The people who manage this web hosting are called web hosts. They are the ones who provide space on server that is owned by the client. Along with it they also provide internet connectivity in a data center. The is a great variation in the scope of web hosting services.
mahiliya

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:44 am

psp wrote:There are many web hosting companies but you need to be very selective. Pick an affordable and reliable web hosting service provider that gives you 99.99% up-time guarantee.

yup you are right..so many of them providing webhosting services through online..i suggest you http://www.9cubehosting.com/ for cheap linux based blog hosting services..they hosting blog with joomla,wordpress site and also integrated multi-lingual control panel allows you to manage your sites with a one click of the mouse..if you interested check their basic plan start $2.63/month...
crazygal

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 am

There are 4 main types of web hosting

Shared

VPS(Virtual Private Server)

Reseller

Dedicated
zerocool7

Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Currently I use bluehost, hostnine, hostgator and hostmonster for a bunch of websites I have. I also been using freshwebsitehosting for a few months now it's very fast and I know the owner of that hosting company so I know where to go if I have issues =).

All I can recommend is to stay away from godaddy hosting or 1and1. I currently do helpdesk support for an amazon script and members with those 2 hosting providers have the most problems with installing scripts or getting support to do anything. They just send you to guides and don't really offer any help.

This is just my opinion =).
nihad

About web hosting

Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Get organized with AspWebhosting.com.au SharePoint Hosting, the leading Microsoft web hosting solution for secure document management, content management, and workflow features for your intranet or extranet requirements. Also including ability to host public SharePoint website content and password protect specific files and folders for secure and effective team collaboration and information sharing.
jackeyes590

you can try this

Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Yes you are right admin i totally agree with these problem .I Know its

very hard to find a reliable and secure web hosting server. But after

trying many hosting site i got an awesome hosting company with great

security and quick server response. ...you should also check this best quality cheap web hosting . iwrahost.com is best and cheapest web hosting company for 2013.
vivek389

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:43 pm

:arrow: Webhosting is a space on some computer owned by a hosting company. You login using control panel, add files which then appear on your website. You need also domain name which you can usually buy from hosting provider along with your webhosting.
postcd

Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:19 am

(Web Host) company offering a service in which its server computer stores a website’s HTML files and graphics for a fee. The server allows a website to be viewed over the Internet.
appsdevelop

Web hosting?

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 pm

Web hosting refers to a service that makes your website available to your users. In general, most websites are intended to be viewed by anyone on the Internet, at any time. If you want anyone on the Internet to be able to view your website at any time, you need to make sure your website is running on a computer which is connected to the Internet 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (24/7).
SofiLena

PreviousNext

Return to Web Hosting