Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Selection should be based not on the amount of money it will pay but rather how passionate you are about
monkeylove

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 am

Its really a very good topic we getting all the information about online marketing and its most important to improve our awareness.Its really a very helpful topic.Thanks
dothsolutions

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:13 pm

That's the hard way but the way to success. I really admire the patience of yours. Your site will never fail.
martinrush

You Have To Be Extremely Passionate For It To Work First.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:42 pm

First order is having a passion in Affiliate Marketing/Internet Marketing. Then find a product or service that your are going to enjoy building on.

Once you find the product and or service you would like all of us on the net to know about, spread the word through advertising.

Advertise and build traffic and keep at it every single day. If you are persistent, then you can become successful and your passion will pay off...

Passion and Internet Affiliate Marketing goes great together :D
uni350

Wed May 15, 2013 2:36 am

I agree, that if you love what your doing everything will just follow no matter how hard it maybe.
lesa mitchell

Spammy Posts

Fri May 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Many posts and replies on the forum are getting rather spammy I think. I certainly hope this place isn't turning into a cheap "get rich quick" mumbo jumbo..

Allen are you still around.. If I would have played 1 percent of the tricks some forum members seem to get away with now, you would have banned me.

Besides, the days that Online tricks and delusions worked are long past.
HansDekker

Re: Spammy Posts

Sat May 18, 2013 4:42 am

HansDekker wrote:Many posts and replies on the forum are getting rather spammy I think.

You're right. I think we need to crack down harder.

If you have any good ideas on how we should tackle it, please let us know.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:23 am

I totally agree with this post, doing something which you do not like is having a bondage that keeps you from doing something. You're just doing it for the sake of money but you're not happy at all.
Erin Nagata

Previous

Return to General Affiliate Discussion