Cpanel , adding Page

Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:26 am

I just started using Cpanel, I mean like 2 days ago. Well I got my home page working, and somehow I added my privacy, and contact pages. But I guess I dont remember, because now I cant seem to add anymore pages. Can someone tell me what to do? If you could be specific I would appreciate it. I thought all I had to do was name it with .html and then add it to my "Public" files. But that isnt working now,
jbirdmanjr

Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:49 pm

JBird,

The best person to ask would be your host-server.

There are many variations that all come under the heading of "cpanel". Plus, much depends on your host agreement. Usually there is no limit to the amount of pages and sub-pages you can create. But... I have seen some hosts that charge by the page.

Marige
Marigee

answer

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:07 pm

If your .com or whatever is pointed to your host server (hosting company)

In the root public folder you should have index.html or default.html

All other files can be added to the public folder or a folder within it. However to get your page to work you need to create a link to it W3Schools can show you how to do that. navigate to HTML and looks for Links

You need to create the links to your other pages once you have uploaded them.
cdeagazio

Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:23 pm

cPanel has an icon at the top that allows you to upload pages directly into your public html folder. However if you have directories and structure to your site you are better off using an FTP client.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:12 pm

The simplest way will be to ftp your files
sachy24

Fri May 15, 2009 4:24 am

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and needs an attention of everyone. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.

thanx
catus

[Link deleted. It belongs in your signature file. You can click on Profile and create one. Admin.]
catus

Return to Do-It-Your-Selfers