Dedicated Hosting

Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:13 am

I want to move my site to a dedicated server, do any of you know of good dedicated server providers? And the price should not be more than $130 a month or even cheaper, if possible.

Also, if any of you have dedicated server(s), what kind of support are you getting? Is everything (website, database - mysql, e-mail server) hosted on one computer? Are there any limitations? How many domain and IP address can you get?
toys4tag

Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Depending on the hosting providers generally the features differ, for greater efficiency and full Pro-Active Server management, you should consider managed dedicated server IMO.
bobchrist

Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:05 pm

In my personal opinion, that would be godaddy. They host even the big boys you see out there. Gice me a holar back for more info if interested.
terrymorgan

Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:24 am

Try a Google search for...
godaddy horror stories
...and see if that changes your mind.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:08 am

Dedicated server hosting all the servers at your disposal. So you can use and manage all server resources. You can easily use the site, which requires huge resources and can also be used for applications and services that require devices that require high specification and such sites can be executed without interference. In many cases, you may have your choice of CPU, which means they are always available to the CPU. Furthermore, it would have the bandwidth and RAM that you can use your own server.

[Affiliate link deleted. Please read the forum instructions. You can add a link to the bottom of each of your posts by clicking on Profile and creating a signature file. Admin.]
Alyssa11

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 am

A dedicated server is a single computer in a network dedicated to serving the needs of the customer network.The rent the entire server and all resources associated with the server for use with discretion.
kenontot

Re:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 am

Dedicated hosting services are needed by clients with large websites that generate high volumes of traffic.This table allows you to easily and quickly compare your requirements against the pros and cons of virtualised and physical dedicated hosting infrastructure.
KeithRalphe

dedicated server

Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:31 pm

I can recommend a very fast dedicated server. My projects are hosted in high quality dedicated server with http://swisshosters.com/en/dedicated, they are using the most effective hardware to block any types of ddos attacks
pitpaul77

Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:22 am

Support for any of these operating systems typically depends on the level of management offered with a particular dedicated server plan. Operating system support may include updates to the core system in order to acquire the latest security fixes, patches, and system-wide vulnerability resolutions. Updates to core operating systems include kernel upgrades, service packs, application updates, and security patches that keep server secure and safe.
proventilat

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:52 pm

I have dedi from InstantCpanelHosting.com, the price is at $90 monthly, or $4 for VPSs (which i have too). :idea: Im quite satisfied with it. Was quite no issue to get it running.
postcd

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:45 am

A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else. This is more flexible than shared hosting, as organizations have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware, etc.
anirban09P

Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:41 am

Hi toys4tag,
if you are more concerning about cheap price then it would depend upon which dedicated hosting you choose. If you go for Linux then it would be cheaper than Windows hosting. I would say you to have a look at Trijit Dedicated server plans. I hope you'll find the best and affordable hosting plans.
:) :)
mehulagrawaal

Return to Web Hosting