Anyone ever been paid to drive a car with advertising on it?

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm

Anyone ever been paid to drive a car with advertising on it?
A friend told me of this company that pays you to drive around in a car with their advertising all over it. has anyone else heard of this? My friend doesn't work for them, just saw something on the internet about it. Like alot of stuff on the internet, sounds too good to be true. Any thoughts or has anyone else done this?
:D
paulksaw

Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:24 am

Whatever you do **Stay the heck away from GettingFreeGas.com**
They are a scam! I was curious like you are and purchased their $29 membership and got burned. No response from them afterwards, no service, no customer service. I have since reported them to the BBB and FTC. You can also Google this company for complaints or reviews and find that others have gotten scammed as well.

I think this paid to drive thing is a real business and there may be some companies around that will pay you. But you really have to know who you're dealing with because this category is filled with a lot of Hyped-up Scammers!!!
multimastery

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 am

I've heard about this but have never tried it. You can try doing some research about specific companies at http://RipOffReport.com and also check out the online Better Business Bereau.
Getagrip7

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Yes.There are so many car companies are selling this type of car which is at low cost as well some companies are also paying money for that because of advertise.
simmonmilwaukee

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:54 pm

That use to be a Big thing in the Late 90's and early 2000's.
In fact, some places use to Give you a Car just to Drive it around.
Free Car or got paid like $500 / Month for a Basic Design, more for Elaborate ones. But I dont see them much anymore. The websites I use to go to are no longer there. If you do searches for then, you get sent to some sign up place for Billboard Advertisements or something to that effect.

Anyhow, if you know a place, let us know. Mostly the one that gave you a free car :)
Affiliatenetworksite

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Nope, but depanding on the advert I would go with it.. a few words cant hurt my car.
Kate-OA

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Yes,There are some car companies are doing this type of advertisement which helpful to customer as well as to get good marketing also.
grubersmith

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Yes there are many companies are giving some money or give benefit to their customer for advertising of their products.
rozerkristofer

Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:47 am

Yes it's true. It's an easy job but there is nothing to go to from there on. It's a dead-end job that will suck the life out of you eventually. But the companies do pay for it, because it works. It markets well.
Mark Daniels

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:45 am

Friend of mine was. Nowadays it's awesome method to earn some money for a living, from selling car advertising. Just you need to know where to go to make this order :)
Rolas

Return to Paid Advertising