Free PPC advertising..

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Paid Advertising
Are you still paying for advertising online. Google adwords is one of the most effective ways of driving targeted traffic to your site. You would agree with me that the cost of PPC has risen to unimaginable hights resently.

Lets face it, unless your business is generating above $1500 weekly, you are probably losing money with pay-per-click. With some keywords reaching as high as $5 per click you might want to consider other alternatives.If your business is still growing paid advertisment is a very good way to take it out of business.

With no reasonable price ceiling for PPC advertising in the near furture most small businesses on the internet are either folding up or seeking other alternatives for advertising.

There are systems/products out there that talk about profiting from PPC adverstising but it wouldn't be wise to go on a try and error mission.
These systems do work if you are perpared to work them but most of the time you end up spending lots of dollars before you get it right.

What if i told you there is a genuine way in which you can get all your PPC advertisment for free. And i mean it. Imagine it, all your PPC Ads for free.

OH BOY

Think of all the boost you will get from free PPC. The targeted visitors, the sales, the porpularity.
All your google adwords for free, yahoo, Msn etc

If you are still paying for PPC, then you are not only losing money but you are probably competing with those who do not pay.You are competing with those who can bid as high as they want and on any number of keywords as they like.

If you wish to take your business to the next level then free PPC might just be what you need.

Take a chance today...
imacy_ray

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:27 pm

What rubbish.

We've discussed this on the forum before.

If you PAY for something, it's NOT free. So it's deceptive to claim that you can get Google ads "free".

Yes, you can PAY to BUY Google advertising and send traffic to pages on which you publish affiliate offers or pay-per-lead offers which can earn you money, but it's utterly ludicrous and misleading to claim that something you pay real money for is "free".

Look at the words: PPC - PAY per click - and that's exactly what you do.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:26 am

"FREE PPC"... expands to "FREE PAY PER CLICK" expands to...

Oxymoron

Or just plan illogical?
InternetMarketing_IQ

Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:52 pm

Bravo, bravo, :D Thanks "quest" for the correction. But i'm no oxy... And i know what i'm talking about. It seems like you are after the choice of words and not after the message.

Well for your info i didn't skip colleage. Maybe i should have used "get all your google ads for free" instead of "free PPC". Well that's noted.

I'm not joking here.... this is serious stuff.
If you have discussed this in the forum before then it's time to revisit it. I have my reasons for saying this because the gravity of this product is well over 220 at clickbank.

WHAT RUBBISH.... Yea, i have been there. I know just how you fill. Reminds me of the first words i uttered when i was introduced to this system.

I guess you would never know if you refuse to try it.
Besides this product is been promoted by clickbank that has a refund policy that is second to none in the industry.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.
imacy_ray

Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:07 pm

imacy_ray wrote:WHAT RUBBISH.... Yea, i have been there. I know just how you fill. Reminds me of the first words i uttered when i was introduced to this system.

I thought I'd made it perfectly clear that what's rubbish isn't the system of paying to send ads to pages which produce revenue.

What's rubbish is the deceptive advertising and promotion of the system. The fact that many affiliates are willing to promote it doesn't change anything. It's still deceptive to say something is free when you have to pay for it.

Billions of people believe one religion. Billions believe another. Saying lots of people believe something doesn't make it true.

You don't get Google ads free. That's just more deceptive talk. You pay Google for the ads, and depending on your skills you may or may not earn money.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:49 am

Hey right, i get your point.

There is still no risk involved. You don't like it,
then return it PERIOD!

AND I'M LOVING IT.

Has anyone in this forum tried this system or has experience with it Or is it just me. Post a reply.
imacy_ray

Paid Advertising

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:46 am

As I am new this PPC and all those stuff I am little bit confused by seeing all the replies.I want correct information regarding this.Can anyone help me.
kennichi

Return to Paid Advertising