[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
2 Good hosts : Web Hosting

2 Good hosts

Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:39 pm

JonMills

Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Hostgator offers 2 Cpanel Skins

Hostgator stacks ads on IP's and is very quick to capitalize on your mistakes.

Hostgator has average site performance depending on how loaded the servers are.

Hostgator Tech support is average.

Hostgator has been known to shut off accounts before contacting site owners to explain the problem.

Hostgator is a very average host, and like nearly ALL hosts advertises low prices that are only obtainable if you commit to a very long term contract.

Hostgator has been known to change things on their end that effect user scripts.

Hostgator...

get the point?

There are no really great shared hosts. But there are some really bad ones.

I use hostgator, and hostgator does pay large commissions to affiliates. That's not why I Use them.

I use them because they are in a Geographic region of the country that suits my plan. I use them because the sites I run on their servers are easy to re upload. I use them because they are cheap and I can stack a lot of less important sites on a single account.

So take everything with a grain of salt when picking a host... one persons recommendation is anthers disaster.

I can not comment about the other host because I have not used them.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:25 pm

marketingwiz

Not familiar with hostgator

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:46 am

I am not familiar with hostgator. I have used GoDaddy.com and they have an excellent service but they do not have C-panel and that sucks.
harzt03

Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:44 am

srip

Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:44 pm

toys4tag

Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Hey,
I know one site who will help you AND give this type of services.
I suggest you should try or visit this site.
I am saying this because I have also used this site.
So, Try this one
Best of Luck
Charles656

Hi,

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:53 am

I'm sorry, I don't know much about this, would like to know more on this.

CSK
CSK001

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:04 am

MarketingGuide06

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:21 pm

mwya

Return to Web Hosting