Re:-> Blogging For Beginners

Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:33 am

All you need to start blogging is an email address and something to say. There's more than one free blogging service that can have you up and running in under five minutes. No technical expertise needed.

[Link deleted. It belongs in your signature file. You can click on Profile and create one. Admin.]
angelinjones

Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:52 am

These people are like cockroaches... hard to kill off. Just keep signing up under new names and spamming away.

There must be some way to ethically delay posts from first time users to avoid these hassles.

I know some boards won't allow sig files until you have made a specific number of posts. Not sure that would help.

It's unfortunate that you run such a nice board and allow such liberties for everyone and anyone to plug their own affiliate CRAP (Myself included) in the signature file. Honestly I can think of no other Affiliate Board that allows such a broad range of promotion as long as you keep it in the signature file.

I find it highly annoying on my own interactive sites the lengths that I have to go to stop Bot postings. And it's even harder to stop the idiots.

If only people could have enough respect for those who know what they are doing.

Why people think spamming is the way to make a living is beyond me.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Spamming remains economically viable because advertisers have no operating costs beyond the management of their mailing lists, and it is difficult to hold senders accountable for their mass mailings. Because the barrier to entry is so low, spammers are numerous, and the volume of unsolicited mail has become very high.
seems

Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:13 pm

The other problem as far as regulation to stop them is that most of them are based over seas. The US cannot go after them-there are already laws in this country that apply to US residents spamming. But those cannot be used on overseas residents.
GeorgeStevens

Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:01 am

I guess 'these people' are not real human.
I used to have a forum last time, but did not really
manage it. There are 'people' register everyday, but
none of them contribute any post.

Bots are what we called 'these people'.
Do those people who purchase this kind of software
really drove a lot of traffic to their site?
ShawnLim

Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm

seems wrote:Spamming remains economically viable because advertisers have no operating costs beyond the management of their mailing lists, and it is difficult to hold senders accountable for their mass mailings. Because the barrier to entry is so low, spammers are numerous, and the volume of unsolicited mail has become very high.

Ya, seems, I agree with you, it is very hard to manage my own forum because of these scam messages, I dont knw on how to ignore these people :)
I need to get a help soon to put them into the hell.
mikefernas

Mon May 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Blogging has become an internet medium that just about anybody can use to become fluent on the global international highway.The first thing that you are going to have to realize is that most bloggers do not make very much money from their blogs. Most blogs get less than 1000 visits a day and are about topics that are not particularly commercial. If you decided on Blogger.com or WordPress.com, just follow the easy instructions on the site to get you started.
martincrandall

Wed May 25, 2011 4:51 pm

@martincrandall Maybe these blogger you’re referring to doesn't know how to make most out from their blogs. Monetizing blogs ain’t easy. With consistent hard work and the right understanding, one can surely secure a bright future in blogging.
charlenej

Return to Blogging For Beginners