[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Check out my Newbie Post! : Introduce Yourself

Check out my Newbie Post!

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:31 pm

What's Up!

First of all let me just say that I'm new to this site, but not new to Affiliate Marketing per say. Although I am looking forward to getting to know the community and swapping lots of great ideas with all of the "geniuses" I just know are on this site.

A little about me?

Well believe it or not I am 25 years old and I won't ever have to have a normal "J-O-B" again. I work at home using the 100% free Spider Web System. I didn't have to pay a dime to start making money with it and the best part is that it's completely automatic. I just signed up for the free sites, put my info into the system, and BAM! It did all the work on that site for me. I don't sell anything, talk to anyone, give away E-Books, none of that. I am just super excited I found something that works. If you want to check it out just hit up my website....

[Affiliate link deleted. Admin.]

What Else?

Well I live in Arkansas, love to dance, hang out with good down-to-earth people, and enjoy reading, writing, poetry, exercise (when I have the time) and finding ways to give back to the community. I guess that's about it! I'm excited to be a part of the site guys. I look forward to talking with as many people as I can. That's all for now. Bye!

[Graphic deleted. Admin.]
SpiderMan

Re: Check out my Newbie Post!

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:31 pm

AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself