[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Hello from Belgium : Introduce Yourself

Hello from Belgium

Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:03 am

Hi,

Here's an affiliate marketing newbie from the small country Belgium, rarely known in the United States. Our capital by the way is much better known since it's also the capital of the European Union, Brussels. My problem is also that I can't afford to spend a lot of money to get started. I bought some ebooks in english, french and dutch (my motherlanguage). Now the next hurdle is what do I promote as some one who has no particular knowledge of a specific field. My interests go to the stock market. I now try with a demo account a forextool. Would I first try to read the ebook of Ken? My website, that I bought in April 2008, is empty since I know nothing about creating one. I don't know if I can give my skype name here. Let some one answer this before I release it on this forum. Would it be a good idea to use the competitive niches in my language area french and the small dutch market (around 20 million native speakers from the Netherlands and Belgium)
How long will it take to have my first income? Since the get rich quickly schemes are not reliable?
bobbywhite

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:12 am

AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself