[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Promoting in Grocery Stores : Web Site Promotion

Promoting in Grocery Stores

Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:29 am

Something to consider....
Some online products and services will convert well in major grocery store chains.

In particular, insurance, mail-order companies, debt relief, etc. Your ad goes directly into the hand of potential customers every day from morning til night, Check out my signature for details.

Kind Regards,
BMC :idea:

[Unnecessary bold format deleted. Admin.]
BMC

Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:29 pm

Sounds interesting. Do you know affiliates who are doing this successfully?
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm

Have you done this before, how long have you been doing it (if you have) and what are some good ways to break into this area?
Squeeks

RE: New ways to promote online business

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:23 pm

BMC

Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 am

I went to your website and read your blurb, but I don't see how exactly your system works. Are talking about those ads on the back of the receipt? Because that's all I leave the grocery store with, except for the actual groceries.
posylane

Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:27 pm

Yes Posylane, that's how it works.

By law everyone must receive a receipt so our ads are distributed to every customer at each store every day from morning til night. There are anywhere from 50,000 to 100,000 transactions per store and most people shop one to two times a week. With only a small return, say 1/4 of 1% you can make a significant profit with the right ad and the right product or service.
BMC
BMC

Marketing my Site in Grocery Stores for Free

Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:03 pm

My technique for marketing in grocery stores is a bit different but effective for marketing to locals. Every week when I go shopping I bring a stack of business cards with me. Most of the grocery stores have a bulletin board as you enter the store.

I simply keep the stores stocked with an ample supply of my cards. Since I've been doing this I've noticed my direct and local traffic increased noticeably. So I get my errands done & leave a trail of business cards along the way.

Got the cards for free from vistaprint. For those on a budget it's an easy way to increase traffic to your site at no cost.
freedomrulz

RE: Business card posted at grocery stores

Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:39 am

BMC

The perfect thing for bulletin board advertising

Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:11 am

I came across CardCues Card Holders on ebay but you can buy directly from their website.

These business card holders make hanging up business cards on local bulletin boards a snap. Each display holds 40 cards and saves you from having to constantly replenish your cards on a board. A potential client takes a card - and there's still 39 there working for you. I've used them at the grocery store, coffee shop and my gym.

[/url]
APGuy

RE: Posting in Stores

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Thanks for the great info. I been thinking of Posting Ads in stores.
Now I think I should. You Been Very Helpful

Barbie
ladynwite

Return to Web Site Promotion