[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
switching blog hosts : Blogging For Beginners

switching blog hosts

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Way back in 2005, I began on offsite blog with Blogger. After they sold to Google, I could not login to my account or get help from support. So, I abandoned that blog in March 2007 and started one with Wordpress.com.

The other day I decided to see if I could login to my old Blogger blog, and I got in! I would like to switch back to using Blogger because they allow affiliate links, whereas Wordpress.com doesn't. However, I now have a years worth of material on my Wordpress blog.

How do I make the switch without upsetting the search engines?
guitar2tr

Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:23 am

MarketLeverage

Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:08 am

guitar2tr

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:37 pm

MarketLeverage

Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:53 am

As long as you can import the files correctly I dont see any issues, however if you run into problems trying to copy/paste that year+ worth of info is goign to end up being a pain.[/url]
Squeeks

Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Apparently you have a lot of free time and don't really learn from mistakes. :(
InternetMarketing_IQ

Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:19 pm

There is a beta version of blogger - BLOGGER IN DRAFT. It allows you to import files.
gajanaja

Return to Blogging For Beginners