[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
How Can I get good PR in google??????????? : Promoting Your Blog

How Can I get good PR in google???????????

Fri May 30, 2008 12:11 pm

I am optimizing my blog is related to, freedownload software, the music lyrics, adsense tips, let me know how can I get ranking on google??? all my blog are PR3 NOW :lol:
raddith

Fri May 30, 2008 8:49 pm

PR doesn't matter. Only REAL traffic matters.

And REAL traffic comes to sites that offer VALUABLE content. Because those are the sites that people WANT to link to.

Blogger is a nice place to waste a lot of time.

I wouldn't put my work in the hands of someone elses control.

Time to look to Wordpress and registering a domain. Finding a niche you know a lot about. And making a valuable site worth visiting.

I didn't look at any of your sites, so maybe they are good or maybe they are not. But to continue to dump your time into blogger is a bad idea. Unless you are not trying to make a real income.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:45 pm

jjkirin2007

Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:04 am

kennichi

Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:17 am

posylane

Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:16 am

this is my friend Blog and she has asked me to promote my site here. Do you think its a good idea as there is no page rank of the blog but has 12 backlinks.

http://forextradingguru.blogspot.com/

Plz make comments
Divya

Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:38 am

bright-eyed

Re: How Can I get good PR in google???????????

Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:42 am

bright-eyed

Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:49 am

Don't focus more on pagerank,focus mainly on traffic to the website.Some sites with good pagerank can't be visible in first position.According to the content,backlinks,traffic only the site will be displayed in the 1st position.
kennichi

Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:35 pm

ShawnLim

Return to Promoting Your Blog