Speed PPC query

Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:48 pm

I am interested in using Speed PPC but wonder if my PPC activities are too small. Is Speed PPC only appropriate and cost efficient for very large PPC campaigns or for marketeers who have dozens of campaigns?
luboff

Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:12 am

SpeedPPC is ideal for someone who has dozens of PPC campaigns, because you're experienced enough to be able to get up to speed with it very quickly, say in an afternoon. If you read some of the testimonials on the site, you'll get a good idea of the ways in which it can help you.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:25 am

What I was really asking was: if you only have a few campaigns, is it worth getting SpeedPPC. Does it help you no matter how big or small your PPC campaigns are?
luboff

Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:09 am

Very sorry! I was trying to read too fast.

If you have only a few PPC campaigns and don't intend to have any more, then SpeedPPC may not be right for you. I suppose it depends on your plans.

However, when you see the power of SpeedPPC, you may decide to expand your PPC marketing, because it opens up new opportunities.

For example, depending on the type of campaigns you're running, you may be able to use some of the 380 expansion keyword lists to expand your existing campaigns dramatically.

The expansion lists include: US city names, US state names, Australian city names, Australian suburb names, UK town names, top 1000 movie names, top 1000 music artists, top 1000 actors, top 300 Xbox games, top 300 Xbox 360 games, top 300 PS2 games, top 300 PS3 games, cell phone model names, car model names, motorcycle model names, perfumes, cosmetics, digital camera model names, video camera model names, router model names, laptop model names, printer model names, occupations.

You can use these expansion lists, combined where appropriate with keywords from your own research, and create hundreds or even thousands of landing pages which match your keywords, to expose lots of long tail traffic sources. It's the sort of stuff that would be incredibly fiddly and time-consuming to do manually.

I think some people will be getting SpeedPPC for that one feature alone. This may or may not interest you, depending on what you're doing and what your plans are.

This is just one thing you can do with SpeedPPC. If you read the FAQ, you'll find more details which may help you decide.

If you get it and you're not satisfied, you can get a refund within the 30-day period.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:32 pm

Thanks Allan, very helpful!
luboff

Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:31 am

Hi Luboff,

The one big helpful aspect of SpeedPPC is to build your PPC campaigns correctly, no matter how big it might be.

If you reverse that back, it's also fair to say that SpeedPPC will benefit you no matter what your campaign size is.

We use it to roll out 10 word campaigns. In that case, we'll use it to create an ad group around every keyword. This means that your ad will PERFECTLY match your keyword. It helps you create perfectly structured campaigns without much effort.

Don't forget it's landing page powers as well. It allows you to create a landing page that is customized for every keyword.

Sure, if you only do 10-20 keywords in total, you could probably save your money and create it by hand. Anything over 30 keywords, it quickly starts paying for itself.

I hope that helps a bit.
JayStockwell

Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:15 am

Thanks Jay, helps a lot!
luboff

Fri May 23, 2008 4:39 pm

How small is the campaign you are planning to opt for? Mind sharing some details?
MrCat

Paid advertising

Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:01 am

If you have more compaigns than only PPC can works and for more information go through putonyourgoggles.com
kennichi

Return to Paid Advertising