[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Some of the better way’s to advertise : Web Site Promotion

Some of the better way’s to advertise

Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:30 am

Hi

My website is in one of those “humps” that I have heard mentioned. It's quite a long one (about 10-11 months) and I would like to find a way or ways in which to get out of it.

I have been looking and searching all over the place for the best ways to advertise.

I am looking for other ways in which to advertise other than what I have used – like - Google ad sense - & various affiliate programs.

As I am disabled, I can only do some sort of online or e-mail marketing.

Any information regarding other forms of advertising would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Craig
SCOBAHCAN

Best one so far...

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:47 am

The best marketing tool I've found so far has been . They are truly free, and once you get at least one person in your downline your traffic will really pick up. I saw mine go from roughly 50 on launch day to over 900 on day two just adding the freeviral. Hope that helps!
blurb blitz

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:10 am

Article marketing is IMHO an excellent source of advertising.

Traffic can be generated quite quickly along with the benefit of unique content.
thedominator

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Hi,
If you prefer free advertisement, may I suggest a few classified sites?

1. craigslist
2. kijiji
3. backpage.com
[URLs deleted - Moderator]

Apart from these there are many others. If you use these, they can get some nice traffic.

Regards
Kiran
kiran7

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:33 am

jaihyppo

Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:06 pm

MrCat

Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:35 pm

Hi SCOBAHCAN,

Did you take time to download Allan's free bonus report about the "77 ways to get traffic nearly all free"

If not then just follow the link to his home page http://www.associateprograms.com and subscribe to it

I believe anything we mention here is already been covered there.
Inforcom

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:28 pm

jcr266

Return to Web Site Promotion