[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
New to group! : Introduce Yourself

New to group!

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:08 am

My name is Alex but have used the nickname 'swtp' all my life(and that's along time). My user name here is swtp43 for the year of my birth. Can someone tell me how to check on a previous post! I just took a while posting my intro and after I clicked on submit, this field just cleared and nothing,I don't think anyway, was posted. I'm not just new here, but i'm also new to forums so i'm having a little bit of a chanllenge naviating through here. Can someone also tell me where the Getting Started guide is. After registering for this forum there was a msg about going to some getting started guide or something to that effect. I can't remember exactly. Anyway, I live in the 'Heart of Silicon Valley' in a place called San Jose, Cal. I'm really looking forward to learn all I can from everyone here. I'm not a writer but i'm going to give it my best shot and let the marbles stop rolling where they may. I listen to and enjoy Jazz. I used to enjoy, when I still could, woodworking and dancing. Now, Father Time has taken his toll and my physical abilities are no longer what they used to be. My mind is still sharp so I'm giving this a go. I'm confident of my abilities, but I've learned in my life to 'ALWAY'S BE OPEN' to others input and experience. I will listen to anyone and attempt anything within reason until I prove to myself that it will not work for me. I guess that's it for now. I look forward to meeting everyone that is open rapport and hopefully willing to teach an 'Old Dog' some new tricks. - Swtp43 from San Jose
swtp43

Re: New to group!

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:58 am

AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:44 pm

thedominator

Return to Introduce Yourself