[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
I tested a new link tactic, and I like it. It's quick and e : Promoting Your Blog

I tested a new link tactic, and I like it. It's quick and e

Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:57 pm

I tested a new link tactic, and I like it. It's quick and easy...

Step 1: Register at blog catalogue, and participate to discussion, make frinedship relations with other bloggers.

Step 2: Send a message to a blogger with a blog related to yours, and tell him that you want to write a article exclusively for his blog (with a link back to yours).

In exchange, he will send you an article. You can do this with as many people as you want.

Step 3: Post the article on your blog, and notify your fellow blogger.

Step 4: Rince and repeat.

Let me know what you think, I like this because you build relation and it's much more exciting than normal article submission...

Franck.
abou talhah

Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Catherine

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:29 am

Clare-Swindlehurst

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:07 pm

An easy way to appeal to the marketers and hence increase traffic is to develop a sustainable model to share revenues with them.
sanju121

Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:57 pm

digital29

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:06 pm

BrittMalka

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 am

You kinda need to have about the same traffic..
If I have 100 visitors per day...a blogger who has 1000 will never agree to do this
digital29

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Why not?

Have you asked?
BrittMalka

Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Because it means you win way more than he does.
He can bring ten times more visitors (using the example in my last post) than you can bring to him...and it`s not very fair
digital29

Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:08 pm

BrittMalka

Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:07 am

Very nice tip indeed. I'll try this one out. Thanks for sharing!
eimroda

Return to Promoting Your Blog