[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Can anyone reccomend a UK based hosting company? : Web Hosting

Can anyone reccomend a UK based hosting company?

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:14 pm

Must be able to host a Wordpress blog too.

Thanks in advance.
pmidds

1websitedesign.net uk based hosting company

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:04 am

1websitedesign

UK Web Hosting

Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:42 pm

If you are an experienced developer and don't need any hand holding 1and1.co.uk has rock bottom prices for domain registrations (private) and web hosting. They also have excellent operational performance numbers. Otherwise, more information about your actual requirements would be helpful.

Cheers,
Jason
Fiatlux

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:58 pm

However, if you do require some hand-holding and Unlimited BandWidth, I may be able to help.

I am not in the UK, my servers are in Chicago, but I have a number of UK clients with both .com and .co.uk domains.

Also quite a few in Australia.....

My signature says minisites for affliate pages, but I can supply anything you need, up to your own reseller account.

http://www.affordablehoster.com
pete

Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:03 pm

infoduma

Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:44 am

Blackgreen

Happy Web Hosting

Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:10 am

you can try
taioc

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:55 pm

The one in my signature file is fantastic. Seriously. Just click on it and sign up... never mind that it has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Posters Questions.

Hell why not just donate some money to my paypal account direct. This Internet Marketing stuff is easy breezy. Swimming in cash.

Rochen is the host I recommend and promote... and they are a UK Company with Servers in Dallas Texas and in London.

They are the host for the CMS Joomla.

If you want to kick me in some lunch money then visit my site and use my link and then I'll be a happy camper... I'll use the $10 or $15 to buy lunch.

But seriously Rochen is an outstanding host, owns all their own equipment and doesn't play games with pricing. You can buy month to month and not get gouged.

Bottom line is whether you sign up through my link or not ... Rochen is a great host, and that's hard to say about most shared hosting... I currently use several including the widely overhyped Host Gator... and I've used more than a dozen in the past 10 years.
InternetMarketingIQ

Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:20 pm

You might try donerite webhosting in my sig. Support is superb and pricing is affordable. Servers are located in Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom and Fremont, California, United States.

Or you can click on own your own hosting biz and buy from yourself at discounted prices and the reseller services have been established since 2003.
Hope this helps.
doneritehosting

Return to Web Hosting