[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Suggestions Invited…(help) : Web Hosting

Suggestions Invited…(help)

Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:44 pm

Hello I am new to this and I was takes to get my companies website up in the SE list. Can anyone out there help me, I would like to know what would be the best first steps in getting this site up in the SE's, I would be grateful for any help anyone might offer..
Thanks!!!!
johnJohn

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:45 am

The first step is to try , This will give you a really good idea about how to proceed. Of course, after that you'll have some questions, which you can post here, and we'll be happy to answer.
Your post is actually more of a site review request, but I'd really suggest trying to get some of the SEO to work on your own before submitting to have your site reviewed.
Cheers!!
BarbyJohn

Re: Suggestions Invited…(help)

Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:15 am

I used BlueVoda to build my baby website [URL deleted - Moderator]; best web hosting, easy website builder; it took me 2 days to get donovan fleurina's website going. best web builder, best web hosting, very inexpensive. check it out: [URL deleted - Moderator]
momsmacktalk

Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:17 pm

Hi,

Google offers FREE information about SEO on their Webmaster Help Center located at: http://www.google.com/support/webmaster ... swer=35291
Start there. Not only is the information free but its as good as if not better than many paid SEO materials. Also sign up (again free) to use the Google Webmaster Tools. Put them on your site(s) and get used to working with them.

Also visit http://netlibrary.org and read their affiliate marketing/SEO books online again for that magic price - FREE!

Cheers,
Jason
Fiatlux

Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:29 pm

TheMusclehead

Return to Web Hosting