PPC Advertising

Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:42 am

Pay-per-click is going to be a tool best suited for e-commerce sites. One of the initial factors you must decide before using pay-per-click is how much you want to pay per click. Depending on what you are advertising you must decide if your profit margin is going to be high enough to justify the cost. Even then this should be used as part of an overall SEO campaign. For the best results all SEO strategies should be looked at and all factors taken into account.
tesswrite

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:48 am

SEO has been a lot of trial and err for me. I think I have it down now. I read a lot on the topic.
jean

Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 am

They key to a successful PPC campaign is relative experience and experimentation - on keywords and provider as well. You should also try out other smaller search engines and have their market find your site as well. Besides, competition for keywords in big search engines are really stiff and you would really need a big budget to vie for the top keywords in your niche as compared to other SE's that offer PPC platforms
MrCat

Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:32 pm

I personally think the key to PPC is to increase the overall value of a visitor to your website. If you can afford to pay more than your competitors, it's game over.
TheMusclehead

Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:04 am

Yes. I agree with you.PPC is the best tool suited for e-commerce sites.Pay per click is not only the main thing Title,Desc and keywords everything are very important in order to get good results.
kennichi

Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:20 am

I've never used pay per click advertising, and am not sure that I would want to. As you say, experience is needed, and I don't have that. Don't want to waste my money and get it wrong.
GeorgeStevens

Pay Per Click

Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:47 am

If you spend any amount of money there is no wastage in the PPC, because it has more value in serch engine and it can easily drives the leads and traffic.
kennichi

Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:40 pm

I'd have to agree that successful PPC marketing takes experience and experimentation.

Many of us start off like I did...losing money so fast we didn't know what hit us.

While there are many factors that go into successful PPC marketing, testing and tracking my results has been the factor that has made a tremendous difference for me.

PPC like any type of marketing boils down to ROI. Whether you are paying $0.01 per click or $100 per click the objective is always to make more than you spend.

All The Best,

Tony
TeamGlobal

Paid Advertising

Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:29 am

Without taking too much risk, you need to test your paid campaigns one at a time so that you can find which are the best-suited campaigns and able to bring the best result in terms of profit for you. If you get the answer, just reuse those types of paid campaign repeatedly.
kennichi

Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:15 pm

The higher value you can provide to the visitor the more s/he will pay you, the more you can pay per click. It all boils down to value in the end. The online world is not that much different from the offline world in that respect. :wink:
Nietzsche

Paid Advertising

Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:11 am

Most people measure the success of a PPC campaign by how many conversions it produces. Always remember that a click and a conversion are very different; a click is simply a visit to your site, while clicks that turn into buying customers are considered conversions.
kennichi

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Pay per click advertising is a great way to get visitors when you need traffic and you need it now. But it's risky: With poor management, you can spend a fortune, generate many visits, and end up with nothing to show for it.
alexsimpsonn

Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:49 pm

PPC advertising – advertising where advertisers pay for particular click to directs users in to their Web site. Pay per click advertising is very important to capture the attention of your clients on the Internet.
jimmyjhonson

Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 am

PPC is great when you would have mastered it, but the process can be very frustrating, especially nowadays with the big players shutting down internet marketers at an astronomical rate.

It takes deep pockets to experiment as has been said to be honest, not something I would recommend on a tight budget.
elitenetcash

Tue May 24, 2011 10:17 am

pay per click is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the hosting service when the ad is clicked. Cost per click is the sum paid by an advertiser to search engines and other Internet publishers for a single click on their advertisement. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.
aleasorin

Next

Return to Paid Advertising