[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Hello! : Introduce Yourself

Hello!

Wed May 30, 2007 6:07 am

Hello everyone! I've been here for some time now but didn't have the guts to join because I felt intimidated with all the experts in here.

My boss spent some valuable time training me about the ins and outs of Affiliate Marketing. So, now I'm here. Hopefully I can repay all the efforts and patience of my boss by sharing to him all the ideas that I can learn from here.
affearner

Wed May 30, 2007 8:39 am

Hi affearnear!

We share the same experience! Welcome and see you around.
romanpalo

Welcome

Wed May 30, 2007 6:36 pm

dreambiz

Learning from associateprograms.com

Thu May 31, 2007 1:47 am

affearner

Thu May 31, 2007 10:03 pm

May'n I sure wish someone would show me the affiliate programs that are not "hand picked". I'd turn my PC on in the moring and head to the beach, come home open the mail box, head straight to the bank.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:06 am

fimc2007

"hand-picked"

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:31 am

affearner

Return to Introduce Yourself