[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
How to insert bookmarklets withing every post? : Promoting Your Blog

How to insert bookmarklets withing every post?

Wed May 02, 2007 11:03 am

Hi everyone,

Here is a problem I couldn't get around.

I'm using blogger, And I want to know how to insert the the codes of the chicklets of digg, stumbleupon and other social bookmarking websites withing my templetate in such a way that:

1)I won't have to manually add the address of the social bookmarking website within every post. That's what I'm doing now, but I know it's not the best way, since the links I add would only take the vitors to the URL of those websites and then require them to manually bookmark the blog.( of course if they don't chose to bookmark directly from their nav bar)

2)my visitors can automatically bookmark "only" the post their interested in from within that post with just one click and not bookmark the the blog home page or manually browse to the post's URL and then bookmark it.

Thank you.
Tijani

Fri May 04, 2007 3:17 pm

Hi again,

I've found the solution to this problem at addthis.com in case someone is struggling with the same problem.
Tijani

Return to Promoting Your Blog