Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:49 am

My favorite source of traffic is SEO and forums, forums are really good place for increasing traffic at the same time you would be building links to your website.
Theadora

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Social sites like Facebook and twitter come on the top. You can also visit forums related to your site regularly, add nice comment and write your URL. and wait for streams of visitors.
dylanphilll

Re: SEO

Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:30 am

workingwebmaster wrote:SEO is mine!

Slow to produce results though isn't it. And all that boring repetitive SEO work!

Here's what I've found over 7 years:

1) SEO - as slow as watching grass grow. Many sites take over three months to start getting decent traffic - and then it's often not the all important BUYER traffic.

2) Free methods - in terms of making sales free just doesn't get the job done in reasonable time. You tend to gather up freebie seekers and tyre kickers not buyers.

3) Investing in paid BUYER traffic and putting them into the top of a well designed and high converting sales funnel. Did you know that the rates of optins to sales can be as high as 43%

That's a lot better than the 1 -2% average achieved by 1) and 2) above.
AllanJames

Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:36 pm

I have been doing forum posting, social media marketing , blog commenting, and guest posts.
ralphdomenic

I Post In Forums And Rely On Free Traffic

Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:15 pm

It is my opinion that good SEO is the best approach to long term residual traffic, but you have to have a lot of content.

I worked on one of my sites for about 3 months and it brought in tons of traffic over the coarse of the next 9 months with absolutely no effort on my part.

The other thing that I do is post in forums. Forums not only bring in some instant traffic from the people on the board, but they often rank very well in search results and bring in traffic for a very long time.

Why try to get your site to rank high in search results when the work is done for you? All that you have to do is present your website or offer to the traffic that's already being generated.
nauert

Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:01 am

All of them!

You have to really diversify and find new avenues if you want to generate income online. never put all your eggs in one basket
adgirl456

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:45 pm

i prefer direct visitors, which means I've made a progress in seo :)
MixboxIam

Previous

Return to How to Earn More