Beware Clicks2You STEALS Your Money!

Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:49 am

At October 8th, 2006 I ordered 2,200 clicks traffic (value US$49) from Clicks2You.com. Then they sent a confirmation purchased email that they will send 2,200 traffic to my web site [URL deleted - Moderator]. It take a week or less. But it never happend!

I sent email 4 times and call their office (I got answering machine and I leaved a message asked them send that traffics that I ordered).

But no respond at all!

Today, somebody (with different email address) sent me an email offering clicks2you.com services.

What a funny! They think i'm so stupid to buy their fictitious traffic?

Now, on this forum, I want to warn you about Clicks2You.com that I found their ad at AssociatePrograms.com and submitted by a guy name Chris Moran.

All you need to know this: Clicks2You.com is SCAM company!

Sam Harso
[URL deleted - Please, use your signature file - Moderator] home-based business guide
samharso

Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:01 pm

I'd like to say all "purchase traffic" programs are scams, but I haven't seen them all. So maybe somewhere out there there is 1 that isn't. I doubt it.

But think about what you are really doing. You are buying visitors that are generated from schemes and scams.

When people research an item to purchase they don't use the scam services. They use Google, Yahoo and MSN.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Return to Complaint Corner