[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Took me a while, but I got it figured out : Web Site Promotion

Took me a while, but I got it figured out

Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:37 pm

Hello everyone,

Well I have to admit, I am one of the ones who has spent some money on affiliate programs, to try to make some money.
What I figured out is all of the testimonials that are listed in the letters, I think they are all related....what I mean is, one promotes the other and the other and the other.
I have cut and pasted some of the links that were in the testimonials and some didn't even work, surprise..
The figures that are expressed can be made if you have a list...all of them do...they sent it to me...and that is how they make those outrageous amounts of money...that is what I figured out, I am a little slow I have to admit...
The real question that I have is to get some traffic to the site? My site is only a capture page for an affiliate program..can't really even call it a site I guess, but it is mine.
I have written and submitted some articles here recently with the hope of generating some traffic to the site, none so far but it has only been a couple of days since submitting.
From what I have read from here is to continue to do that, right? I am about to start some adwords programs to some smaller sites to keep the cost down.
Right track or not?
Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Alan, do you have some free info that would help me?

Thanks to all in advance,
:?
beartoes

Re: Took me a while, but I got it figured out

Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:58 pm

AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Return to Web Site Promotion