Re:Web Hosting

Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:15 am

To find unbiased opinions about various hosts is becoming overwhelmingly complex these days mainly because there are hundreds of web hosting directories and all of these so-called web hosting guides claim to be experts in the field, this is exactly where WHL hosting directory comes into play. You might ask what separates us from the numerous other directories claiming to be the ultimate in the field? Because the superiority of our hosting directory over other web services acting as hosting guides is justified by two primary reasons. The first reason is that hosting opinion, ratings and subsequent listing of a hosting provider is not carried out unless a hosting analysis procedure is conducted which derives accurate information by performing a thorough analysis on a lower threshold value of 500 customers opinions. Where does this data come from? The data is provided to us by our alliances from a wide-spread network of enterprises who carry out large-scale surveys to gather web hosting reviews of the clients who have expressed their web hosting reviews about different providers.
------------------
williamgeorge
Social Media Marketing
williamgeorge

Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:41 pm

quest wrote:no one with any kind of business plan would use a free host.

True. You can get shared hosting for less than $5 a month. If you plan on making money online there's no excuse not to invest that paltry amount so you can have a professional looking website. Free sites look amateurish, are plastered with ads (that you don't get paid for) and can disappear without warning. Use them at your own risk.
mike929

Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:25 am

hi,
i currently have 2 of my sites hosted with
http://www.xnynz.com/ which is indeed a free hosting with 24x7 technical support
shalimar

Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 pm

I really like Live for a lot of things, but not webhosting at all. If you need free hosting I suggest 000webhost. It is fully functional, has web mail capabilities, cms and the usual features. No frills, but it works.
vanmed

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:07 am

hmmm i tried to find your site using foxfire, opera, and ie. nothing worked. is the link correct? my question on free host sites is do they have good customer support.
arenee

Thu May 26, 2011 11:12 am

Thanks For sharing best information about hosting. Here some info about hosting. My experience with some of the web hosting was quite pathetic. When I read on Webhostingbreak how users have benefited from web hosts like iPage.
hermanhardy

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am

It should be like this. Some free hosting sites are good, I've got a free account with awardspace and make money through it. This is the best way for it.
erichoper

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:59 am

You can get free hosting & domain name here. 1000MB and .com or .co.uk domain free for 1 year. Limited time only. You have to be resident of UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland or India to be qualified :abulifestyle.com/Freebies-Off.
viliammartin

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Some free hosting sites are good, ive got a free account with awardspace and make money through it, they are just ads, you do not have a link back and they let you run your own ads on there, it supports php and you get a SQL database with it.
campnbell

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:20 am

Last edited by harrychristean on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harrychristean

Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:56 pm

I tried 3 free webhosts. They are used to display adds together with your pages. I have uploaded hundreds of megabytes of good google friendly content. They did not let it run long enough to be indexed and trafficked. They have dissapeared after one. To keep running on my site, but it will be blank all of a sudden.
johnyjanes

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:23 am

In my opinion I think some free hosting sites are great, I had an account for free space and price, make money, that does not have any notes that you have a link back , and let you run your own ads there, supports PHP and you have the SQL database.
ferkejames

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Onix wrote:hello,
and is this free hoster good?
What are the benefits?
Thanks

Free web hosting is the type of hosting that helps you learn regarding the creating the site. It also helps to learn necessary designing factors of a site. This will have all the necessary details of how to make site looks beautiful.
madelinekim

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:55 am

I tried many free hosts and finally I am happy with 00webhost. You would get 1500MB disk space and 5 email accounts.
EmmaBlackstone

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:53 am

If you are looking for free web host than i want to say you that you have to use web to find free web host. There are number of web hosting site which provide free hosting service. I also want to say that free web host is not trustworthy so you have to use paid web host.
annahussy

Previous

Return to Web Hosting