pompus admin-

Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:31 pm

Last edited by RevealingTheUnknown on Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
RevealingTheUnknown

Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:58 am

RevealingTheUnknown, On this forum we're more interested in attacking ideas and concepts than attacking people.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

but....

Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:07 am

That's all anyone seems to be doing Allan.Isn't that how you get so much attention to this little website/forum of yours. Obviously the complaint corner is everyones favorite forum. People just love to talk about the negative - they can't get enough of it.

You know, Allan, when I posted a very positive posting in regards to Mr. Blake you deleted everything that was complimentary to him and kept all of the negative things that I wrote. Now, isn't that interesting?

One of the BIGGEST topics in your complaint corner, is about ATTACKING Justin Blake and his business, so please - give me a break Allan. Who do you think your fooling?
Last edited by RevealingTheUnknown on Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RevealingTheUnknown

Re: but....

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:31 am

RevealingTheUnknown wrote:You know, Allan, when I posted a very positive posting in regards to Mr. Blake you deleted everything that was complimentary to him and kept all of the negative things that I wrote. Now, isn't that interesting?

Judging by the potentially libelous material I deleted today, I wouldn't be at all surprised if content has been deleted from a previous post of yours. However, I don't recall ever doing so. I think I'd remember something like that. Perhaps it was deleted by Wally the moderator.

What's the point of all this nastiness?
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:21 am

To be quite candid, this head-hunting is quite unnecessary and I generally do delete such stuff. The criticism should be of actions pursuant to the business details described. As for personal addresses and the like, I think you need to re-consider - or at least give your real name and not hide behind a pen name. At least, give these people the right of reply.

I certainly don't like their actions and would not deal with them. But I wouldn't criticize them down to their bare bones with fear of skeletons in my closet rattling. But then, I don't have to give my name!

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

pompus admin-

Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:48 am

Last edited by RevealingTheUnknown on Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
RevealingTheUnknown

Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:09 pm

The message you sent is unfamiliar amongst the many I have deleted - and I don't need to be called a pompous ass in a PM this time either. Let's keep this friendly and criticize suspect business habits by all means without all the personal vitriol.

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Return to Complaint Corner