[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
How To Backlinks To My Blog For Free? : Promoting Your Blog - Page 2

Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:40 pm

You can also notify a ping server that you have updated content .

One popular ping server is PingOMatic, found at:

http://pingomatic.com/.

When you ping PingOMatic it notifies a number of search engines that your blog has been updated.

===
A good point about linking forum posts to your blog via the sig file, Ros - I must do that!
David Hurley

Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:47 pm

Kurt Henninger

Submit The Blog Into Blog Directories

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:12 am

Hi,

Submit your blog into the blog directories with high pr. You can get free back-links from these sites.

Kennichi.
kennichi

3 things I do

Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Here are some things I do...

Comment on other blogs. Only quality comments on posts I like. I don't care if they have nofollow or not. I still get traffic from people reading the blogs.

If it is a particularly good post, and I'm one of the first to comment, I'll even post the blog post to social sites like Stumble Upon, Digg, etc. (I use free software to monitor blogs I like so I can be the first to make a comment.)

Posting comments is not just about getting the backlink... the best thing that can happen is the blogger takes notice of you and starts linking to your blog from their in their posts.

Trackbacks. Blogging is a community, so I link to other peoples posts often. If I find a post valuable, I want my readers to see it as well.

Then I have a trackback request sent automatically... which gives you a link like a comment. I use software to do this quickly and easily.

Articles. I submit articles to an article distribution service. These are articles I don't put on the blog itself.
edwardlomax

Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:55 am

Divya

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:01 am

I think the best is community working for promoting blogs also for regular caching and bringing it at top of search engine regular updatation is must.

Communities and search engine brings most of the traffic.

Regards
Divya

Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:42 am

kbhuffaker

Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:12 am

brandmantra

Re: 3 things I do

Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:53 am

ShawnLim

Previous

Return to Promoting Your Blog