[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
$10 000 A Month , Super Blogger : Blogging For Beginners

$10 000 A Month , Super Blogger

Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:35 am

Hi everyone ,

I stumbled on this forum and after reading quite a few posts i couldnt resist to put in my 2 sense .

Some of you are being misled. Ive been blogging for 3 years on blogger and im presently making over $10 000 a month , and i want to clarify some things which i believe are true according to my experience .

#1 - blogger is not for newbies just because its free.

#2 - Theres lots of advantages that you get with blogger that you won't get with your own domain .( will explain in another post )

#3 - Once your blog is reviewed and whitelisted , You can post as many posts as you want a day on blogger and nothing will happen , on some of my blogs I post 8 times a day .

#4 - if your pretty good with html you can add categories ( all my blogs on blogger have categories )and rank well .

#5 - If you follow their rules you have nothing to worry about , google does not cancel your blogs for nothing .

#6 - wordpress is not better than blogger , its a matter of taste . In fact , theres some professional templates for blogger that you can get online for free that look exactly as though you were using wordpress .

I wanted to post some great tips and recommendations that ive used over the years for you guys , but ill post them another time , its now 2;30 at night and im beat ..... Yaaawwwwn !

D.T
domenict

Thanks!

Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:01 am

I registered at blogger.com today!

Is there any other blog websites you can suggest?

Can you tell me how you add new html categories?
FindFreightLoads.com

Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:51 am

tell more about html on blog.........

thanx in advance.........
dextrus

Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:56 pm

blakekr

Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:41 pm

I have to agree, blogger is much maligned, but usually for the wrong reasons.

My problems with blogger generally are reliability and occasional ftp issues. I have blogger blogspot blogs, blogger blogs at my web host, and and Wordpress blogs at my webhost. They each make sense for the project at hand.

I've seen some pretty cool blogger sites. For me, the content is what matters. Features don't write content.
Lowell

Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:01 pm

domenict

Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:53 pm

Lowell

Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:49 pm

domenict

Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:15 pm

Very good results!

I use both Wordpress nad Blogger now, and I must say that I am verysatisfied with Wordpress.

I get a lot of traffic, and affiliate sales.

BLogger bring me some traffic too.

I use the same strategy: I enter a niche with blogger, and write for a long time, then I let it and set up another blog.

I am blogging too much, and now the problem is that I am not updating my sites...
abou talhah

Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:21 pm

the only positive on blogger is you are plugged into a instant traffic source.

negatives: its spam central still.

sut
suttree

Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:39 am

Blogger just blocked 2 of my blogs!

I am a 100% white hat guy!

I heard that before, but when it happens to you... and I did nothing wrong.

They are still running, but I can't post.
abou talhah

Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:20 pm

You can add categories to your blogger blog using del.ic.ious. I did it once but forgot exactly what I did and removed it.
But blogger is much maligned I agree with that. Im trying out wordpress on my own host and its difficult trying to figure out the php code and wing dings that go with it
its_me_shaners

Return to Blogging For Beginners