Blogger help?

Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:50 am

This has been happening since last Friday. I am not sure whats going on... I went out of town for a few days, and when I came back, I was informed that there was something wrong with my blog.

Whenever you click on my url (http://tabithanaylor.blogspot.com), a blank page loads, as opposed to my blog. I can log into my blogger account just fine, and all my content is still in there. So, I am not sure whats going on. Its a pretty large blog, over 300 published posts.

This is happening with IE and Firefox. I sent this over to Bloggers support desk, and also submitted it to the google Blogger help group, and have not been able to get any type of response. If anyone has suggestions, they would be much appreciated.
tabithanaylor

Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:26 am

tabithanaylor...

Yeah, I can't see your blog either. I just get a white blank screen.

Perhaps blogger is updating something coz I also get the same blank screen when I try to surf one of my blogs in blogger... but my other blog there is fine....

Maybe just a temporary glitch.... I'll check again tomorrow to see if it'll be fine by then...
marlina

Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:44 am

Thanks. Let me know. Its strange, I have been playing around with it today. If I switch my template, and the url from tabithanaylor to tabithaJnaylor, it works fine. I dont know whats going on. I am tired of screwing with it.
tabithanaylor

Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:16 am

I got the 404 page (page not found) when I visited your blog just now...

Did you delete that blog?

Well, we'll just have to wait and see or start anew.... this really [email protected]#ks!

ps - i can still view the individual posts of my blog but if i go to the main blog page, it's still a blank!
marlina

Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:55 am

I didnt delete it. I changed the url....

try
http://www.tabithajnaylor.blogspot.com
tabithanaylor

Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:37 am

tabitha...

yeah, i had to do the same with my blank blog....change the URLs...

i guess you'd have to update the URL on your websites that lead to your blog coz it still has the old blog URL...

By the way, great websites... i also love white-water rafting - though I've only done it once... :D

Hope I've helped...
marlina

Return to Blogging For Beginners