[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Best Topics for Blogs : Blogging For Beginners

Best Topics for Blogs

Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:31 pm

epithet

Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:18 am

I think your topics are just fine, As long as you have enough content to keep posting to them.
I dont understand the second part of your post, are you using blogger.com?
If so just enable comments in settings/comments.
Bobb

Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:58 am

Yes I am using blogger.com. I will try your suggestion. Thanks.

In terms of content, is it alright to just copy some content of my own site and transfer them to my blog? Won't I be accused of plagiarism if I do this?

epithet
epithet

Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:51 am

mymoneyURL

Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:14 am

epithet

Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:09 am

The reason your rank went down may have been because the search engines interpreted your changes as introducing off-topic content. It's most effective if you can concentrate tightly on one topic per page, with synonyms and industry related keywords. You may have overdone the celebrity stuff.

On the other hand, perhaps some of your competitors just got smarter!
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:55 am

I see...So that means if my lens is about shoes perhaps I would just focus on one type of shoes, say today will just be all about sneakers tomorrow will just be all about clogs. Is that it?

Someimes I'm also featuring one [shoes] merchant site, so if I'm talking about a certain site do you think it would also help if I just feature the store from module 1 and all of its products all the way down to my last module?

I was thinking that I went out of consistency that's why my rank went down.

Thank you.

epithet
epithet

Return to Blogging For Beginners