AdSense video Michael Cheney

Fri May 19, 2006 5:38 pm

Was I the only one that got suckered into this? All he does is take basic information that anyone can get for free and re-package it as an $87 program. Waste of money. Also, has no refund policy and no way to get a hold of him. hmmmmm............
psk

Sat May 20, 2006 12:52 am

I don't call myself a beginner when it comes to adsense and I thought his videos were good. though not the breakthrough kind but there were lots of good points he made.
Varun Pratap
varunpratap

Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:44 pm

'Tis always good to have many opinions after the sale of a hyped up [or not?] - product. I've noted much excitement in the IM world at these videos, but have held back on actually buying them, until I'd seen more reviews. Knowing human nature, I suppose it would be hard for most to admit it - even if they were crap, - but I'll wait and see, I think? As my granny always said = Never jump, until you've checked your parachute! :roll:
Ms Mouse

Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:19 pm

And you are suprised?

What is rehashed to you may be new to others.

Do you think Michael has some secret "in" to Google? What he has done is figured out what has worked for him and made him lots of money. Then he packages this information and he sells it to make more money. It's information product formula.

And on the net you JV with a few self proclaimed experts and you prey on the people who want to get rich click (pun intended).

The secret to making a lot of money with adsense is having a targeted niche, having plenty of traffic, placing your ads in the correct spots (What his videos suposadly teach), choosing the correct colors and sizes.

The best way to do this is to TEST for yourself.

The fact that he offers no refund doesn't suprise me either.
Last edited by InternetMarketing_IQ on Thu May 03, 2007 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InternetMarketing_IQ

Michael Cheney

Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:40 pm

Yeah this guy amazes me!

He is a perfect example that ANYONE can make money in IM. I have followed his stuff for the last year or so and after following him for a couple of months it is so apparent what he does and where he came from. He thinks that showing a video of him making $250,000.00 in sales is informative and helpful ( http://www.adsense-videos.com/250k/ ). He takes great pride in this video and although I am jealous it's also insulting to anyone with half a brain. From what I can see he is a one hit wonder and now he rides the coat tails of the rest of the Guru's. What he does is take the same information and repackage it over and over again and send it out again. He's a strange dude! He recently posted on his site to ask him any question and he will answer it so I did.....never got an answer. He reviews the question then makes a video on his CMN (Cheney Marketing News, Which is hilarious) and answers the questions, of course not all questions are answered and the majority of his answers are " I don't know" and now he complains that if he knew he was going to get so many questions he wouldn't have done this?? If nothing else he is entertaining, and rich!!

John,

You know something? If I'd known how many questions I was going to get I might have thought twice about doing this! ;-)

You can see the latest installment of your quickfire question and answer session here;

http://www.cheneysmarketingnews.com/vid ... ers-part3/

By the way - I killed the music after someone emailed me saying it sounded like the soundtrack from a dodgy "70s-style" film... ;-)

Enjoy!

Michael Cheney

Seems to work for him and we all know there are suckers born everyday.

His latest escapade is the Mike Filsaime conference in Florida. He was going to inform us of the events on the spot while they were happening. Unfortunately in his last email he said Mike won't let him :))

But hey! it's a perfect example of what's possible. Find what works for you and run with it, right to the bank.
jhardy

Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:58 pm

I'd just like to add that I didn't mean to insinuate that anyone who bought from Michael Cheney was a Sucker! And his Adsense Videos may very well be an excellent package, I didn't purchase it so I don't know and he obviously made money using it.
jhardy

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:56 am

Code: Select all
 What he does is take the same information and repackage it over and over again and send it out again.

Sorry but...if you don't know the adsense videos, how can you say this?

"He is a perfect example that ANYONE can make money in IM"

Then go, make it...why rant...he has shown you that path to your success, shouldn't you be thankful? 8)

"and now he complains that if he knew he was going to get so many questions he wouldn't have done this??"

As I can see he hasn't complained. Only stated it.
You draw him through the dirt with all your statements. Is it fun? Is it because you want to get attention or confirmation?

Sorry, I don't want to annoy you, only I find that this "Guru Rant" is a bit exaggerated.
Maybe his product was bad, maybe he has done another things one can be upset about, I can't judge that, but about your posting I have not the impression, that it's anything substantial.

I hop it's understandable what I say because my english is not so good.

Can't one get a refund in any case when buying over internet?
Andyz

Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:22 am

Well I will have to be short and to the point because I lost my first long winded response in preview mode somehow.

I know Micheal Cheney's methods inside out. I followed his every move for over a year and watched all his video's and got all his emails. I can tell you a week ahead of time what Cheneys emails will be about Because he is so predictable. He starts his process over from the begining every 3 months or so, then you start to get the same emails, video's etc. as a few months before he's just wrapped them a little different. My advice to him is to break down his list into at least two categories, Buyers ( those who bought) and Long term leads. Then things like this repetitive process shouldn't happen and his list would be better targeted and he would probably make a lot more money then he does now. I have asked him questions, conversed with him through email and talked to him in his forums. But after watching him I didn't find he brought anything new or anything that wasn't readily available, pretty much every where, on the net and for free. I have not seen his released product "Adsense Vidoe's" but I have seen all his other videos and his course and his emails, listen to his interviews etc.etc., So I pretty much think I know what those videos are like. He is not who I would want to model any methods after.

And I do make a good living on the Internet but not because of anything I have learned from Michael Cheney. I pretty much stick to PPC more then anything else.

I don't know how long you have been following him but just keep watching. Maybe he has what you want and maybe it will work for you.

Guru Bashing goes with the territory. Hell they were bashing each other the last couple of days over one stealing the other ones product, again as if it was new?? These scripts are all over the place and have been around for a long time.

I guess I should close by saying, and that's just my opinion.

And I was acutaly just posting in response to these posts asking about Michael Cheney:

varunpratap Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:52 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't call myself a beginner when it comes to adsense and I thought his videos were good. though not the breakthrough kind but there were lots of good points he made.
Varun Pratap

psk Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:38 pm Post subject: AdSense video Michael Cheney

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was I the only one that got suckered into this? All he does is take basic information that anyone can get for free and re-package it as an $87 program. Waste of money. Also, has no refund policy and no way to get a hold of him. hmmmmm............
jhardy

Return to Complaint Corner