WARNING- Email Company Fraud

Mon May 15, 2006 8:57 pm

All- i want to pass this on as i tried to do an email drop and got completely hosed. They took my deposit and i have found out they don't even do email drops or even know anything about it. It is a bogus company and I don't like to do this, but felt it was necessary so you all don't get hit too. The company is Sunwest Group at http://www.sunwestgroup.com/
They took my deposit and the drop never happened and all communication dropped off the face of the earth after they hounded me to get going.... I know you don't know me from anyone, but use caution if you decide to go against my warning....
Thanks!
RyanZ

fraud scam fake

Mon May 15, 2006 10:34 pm

Dude... why in the world would you give that web site money? It looks like a cheap $5 web site, the copyright says 2002... And the intro paragraph is at least from 2004 ffs!!!

Online marketing is expected to grow to a $2.5 billion dollar business by the year 2005

Learn this lesson and do a lot of investigative research into a company before you give them money. Also, ask for references so you can talk to a site that was successful with their service.

Otherwise it?s Russian roulette.
k0unt_zer0

Mon May 15, 2006 11:26 pm

Kount Zero is correct. Always do your research before you give away your hard-earned money.

I am just curious, how did you even find this website? It only has 2 links in google.
The One

This Company is One of the Best We've Worked With!

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:40 am

This company is excellent! Have you checked out this company? They are one of the very FEW that can back up their email addresses with hard data. I have been working with them for over a year for permission based email campaigns and direct mail campaigns. They have been nothing but an asset to the growth of our business. Maybe the problem is with you.
Ben Galva

Return to Complaint Corner