[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Please suggest some Free hosting sites other than.. : Web Hosting

Please suggest some Free hosting sites other than..

Fri May 12, 2006 4:15 pm

jgnaut

what about this

Sat May 20, 2006 5:59 am

igotfree.com don't know what ads they display and webhelps.com that displays Google ads but they don't seem to be working now (ads).
buddy16cat

Sun May 21, 2006 8:07 pm

Check my signature file for some super cheap hosting.
mastermind

Tue May 23, 2006 7:35 am

izrul

Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:40 am

I have recently started using [URL deleted - Please, use your signature file - Moderator] if you want to host a forum. I started using them recently and they seem quite good. Occasionally there may be a few minutes when they go down but they will be up again soon. There are adds but if you go to their forums you can earn fBucks and with every 1000 fBucks you get 1000 ad free page views. Also, for US$5 you can get 30,000 free pageviews. They offer both phpBB and Invisionboard forums. I don't know about Invisionboard but with phpBB you cannot upload additional skins but the 30 supplied should be enough. Very good host.
Sir_Penguin

Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:23 am

why dont you try blogger .....if its just text and images that you want to display.
topaffiliateprogram

Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:27 am

jconserv are also seem quite good for forums. phpBB only but with lots of mods and hundreds of skins :)
Sir_Penguin

IGotFree.com

Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:39 am

Actually IGotFree.com has no ads at all. I speak on behalf of the company by the way so rest assured that the information is accurate.

[URL deleted - Please, use your signature file - Moderator]
igotfree

I have Igotfree on my favorites

Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:08 am

Ive used free hosts and I have free server space through school. If I don't want to buy a domain I use a subdomain on a free host. I don't see much difference really. Convert a computer to a web host with Apache and hook it into a network but that takes training.
buddy16cat

Return to Web Hosting