http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.asp ... archtype=0

[Link fixed to make it work. Admin.]
quick-tech

Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:42 am

I just got a spam mail from them.
Andyz

I am literally feeling sick to my stomach

Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:13 am

Wow. This old thread is a HUGE lesson to me. I am getting ready to launch a website for internet entrepreneurs and I hope I NEVER create this kind of negative publicity. Here it is 2 years later and people are still able to be completely put off from doing business with JB Virtual Enterprises, Inc.

I was sent a marketing piece from another internet marketer promoting a JB product. Being a fairly savvy web consumer, I googled the company name and this thread popped up above the fold!

The takeaway for me is to make sure any refund policy I have is spelled out clearly in the pitch--not just in the fine print--and that I have some sort of system in place to monitor my customer service staff. wow. In addition to being a budding web entrepreneur, I am a freelance writer/editor. If I EVER took the kind of self-righteous, condescending tone Diane took with these paying customers, I'd be out of business in a hot second!

Reading this thread was a real eye-opener on how NOT to conduct business. Needless to say, I will not be buying this product from JB Enterprises, nor will I be promoting any of the company's products on my site.

An ironic sidenote: I clicked over to Mr. Ryder's blog (http://fromthedeskofcharlesryder.com/) and there's an entry from June 10, I believe, on how to provide good customer service. Here's hoping he's learned something in the time since posting to this thread.

Thanks for being here, Mr. Gardyne! You provide an invaluable service.

Best regards,
bizlady08

[on edit: Removed shameless plug after reading the message board rules. :) ]
bizlady08

Re: I am literally feeling sick to my stomach

Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:55 am

bizlady08 wrote:The takeaway for me is to make sure any refund policy I have is spelled out clearly in the pitch--not just in the fine print--and that I have some sort of system in place to monitor my customer service staff.

That's an excellent start. However, I think you need to go further than that. When someone asks for a refund you need to provide at least what any reasonable customer EXPECTS, not merely provide whatever you say in the fine print. Better still, aim to surprise your customers by over-delivering on any promises.

Removed shameless plug after reading the message board rules.

You're welcome to click on Profile, create a signature file and place your shameless plug there.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

yes! over-deliver!

Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:16 pm

Yes, Allan, I agree! In fact, my mantra lately has been "under-promise and over-deliver," as a result of blowing a deadline recently. Amazon is GREAT at that! Every time they set the shipping date about 7-10 days out (with Super Saver, I think), the order ALWAYS gets delivered within 3-5 days. The first time it happened, I wrote an e-mail to compliment them on their above-and-beyond service. Now I get 2-day delivery and I'm still a thrilled (and loyal) customer.

Another example is my car wash service. I've been taking my car to the same car wash for years because of the one time they scraped off the old city sticker from my windshield (one of my least favorite things to do) without my even asking. They just did it as a part of cleaning my car--inside and out. That, plus their level of service is consistently better than any I have had for the price.

My hope is that I will be able to provide the type of service that I value as a consumer. Thanks for the feedback! I look forward to getting a website review here once it's up and running.
bizlady08

Truly Sad...

Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 pm

It's truly sad that a bunch of people would trust certain websites information without knowing IF those websites can be trusted.

A friend of mine got something from him, asked for a refund and got it in 24 hours...can't speak for those other people from almost 3 years ago.

Have you ever heard of "baiting"? You guys have to read some books on persuasion...really. That's how complaint sites make their money.

Now let me give you my take, after attending quite a few seminars and asking around... Justin Blake seems to be a phenomenal underground marketer. He banks more in a month than most of the Gurus out there bank in a 4 or 5 months and he does not do all those seminar deals. With the number of customers he probably brings in, it's no wonder he gets the few complainers.

Look on those sites and you'll find complaint against all your favorite stores too!

This is what I heard through the GRAPEVINE: Certain rip off site owners make you pay them to remove stuff off their website...big $$$ too. Wonder how they pay their bills?

Anyway guys, you gotta remember when talking about businesses. With high volume comes lots of chances for complaints. Not everyone is savvy. On those rip off sites you'll find complaints about ALL your favorite stores. Really silly ones often.

To each his own. I used his stuff and did make money, but I can't speak for everyone. I use what I pay for and apply it.

Best,
Tom
adfndr

Justin Blake an Income Accelerator scam practice don't stop

Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:21 pm

I'm so piss off right now and feel like s..

Exactly a month ago May 5th 2009 I sign up to receive income accelerator cd from Justin Blake FREE of charge except for a shipping fee of $7.95 like they claim on their website [URL deleted - Moderator]
Folks I wrote my first website in 1995 while most of you were still in 5th grade. I NEVER though that after all those year I would be scammed this way.

I ALWAYS read all the find prints and policies and claim pages. I have over 3 millions visitors on one of my website and work with a lot of affiliate programs without any problem but now. WOW I must say that those guys are real artist of ....it

Home page mention on one line that you will be enroll in this crap but curiously if you keep going there is more paragraph.That's a FREE CD in your mind but all they put in your mind is FREE, FREE, FREE. Good mind work. Boum! you are transfer to another page where you can cancel after 30 days but keep your "FREE" CD. Good mind game, really good mind game. Now try to remember what i wrote in the second paragraph? or what you buy online 28 days ago, do you? Now you understand the game. GOOD NLP. Neuro Languistic programmation.

Now I imagine those poor 40, 50, 60 years old people in this crappy economy falling for that. Do some of his students make money? Of course some do. Probably 5% like all network crap and business on Internet. What is happening to the 95%? They make the 5% richer while they're loosing even more money.

Long story short, I received that cd 2 weeks after and got an online transaction for the mentioned fee of $7.95. By the way the pure "$197 value" piece of crap fall in my trash can after 30 min.

A couples days later I got a call from one of his let say "ASSOCIATE" who have tried to sell me there recruitment program at $97/month. after 3 min. I told him that I was already making and excellent living online and that I was just curious about the CD nothing else. He finally realized that I was not born yesterday (well I thought) an I really didn't want any of their offers.

Today, SURPRISE $97 on my paypal credit card from guess who? THE INCOME_ ACCELERAT TRAVERSE from Justin Blake. MY bad, I should have read all the way down to the middle one single line about automatic enrollment that need to be cancel in 30 day. Really clever they send you the bill after 31 days! So big surprise! It's like asking a car dealer to send you a free brochure about their service and the next month you're making a payment on a How to become a good car seller you never asked for.

This really smart ass caller will forget to ask if you want to cancel even if you told him that you were not interested at all and he will also forget to mention that you need to tell him that you need to cancel your "amazing" $97/month subscription that you will be charge for every fracking month, 2 weeks later.

The way you do anything is the way you do everything!.

This site home page start by misleading people stating that they have only 3 copies left of 500. Still there after a month. Business must not be that good for a guy who claim to make millions a year. Make you feel the urge to buy now, base on a pure lie. Really good tactics but hey, still a lie! Again I should have known better. Damn I feel stupid!

I literally jump from my chair!

I have made a stop payment on June 5th on Paypal well trying to. Call their 866-620-5506 customer number to end up talking to an answering machine. Now I know why after reading this post. I wish I red it before ...Something should have turn my red light on, There is NO contact us link or email available anywhere. RED LIGHT FOLKS, RED LIGHT!

Base on what I have seen here I don't expect a lot and my message to them will probably never get an answer from the legendary Diane...

Folks it's still a good lesson. Only $97 box to learn a lesson well ... If they don't bill me again next month!. Some have cost me way more in the pa$$$$$$$t. Don't mist understand me guys. I sell in 12 different countries, buy a lot online from real internet guru who are playing the game with integrity like it should be, the honest way, Allan is one, Mandossian, Eker, Corey, an many others and I have invested tens of thousand with those guys.

I have spend already 4 hours of my time at $125/hour on a lot of scam website to let everyone know about this kind of practice.

Do that yourself and they will put you in jail!

In my time one happy customer would have tell one or two of his friends about your services and if they're not happy they will tell it to eleven of them.

Guess what? time have changed, now I'm totally not happy and I will make sure to tell it to my 3 millions visitors who I hope, will also tell it to eleven of their friends! The ripoff and scam alert websites are also a nice place to start with.

I will be even more carefull now with any online dream seller, you have no idea. Want to buy a dream online? Buy some sleep pills and READ all the way down folks all the way down... Shark are online and they will catch you if you don't.

30 days unconditional no question ask garanty if you're not satisfy. Well I'm not !Will see next month for integrity...

I know proof reading . Well... it's not my native language.
dratte

Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 pm

As much a you may all hate me for saying this, this thread actually makes me laugh. I'll tell you why....

Tips like this should only be undertaken by professionals who know what they're doing, if you know what you are doing then you will certainly make quite a lot of money from this. If you do not have a clue what you are doing (as appears to be the case here) then is it any surprise that you are making no money? In addition, how on earth do you expect to even make anything when you are not actually putting any work in?? It beggars belief so some people's minds work!!!

A lot of you appear to have requested a refund before the 90 days are up so how can you fairly say that you have given it a chance?? There is one lesson to be learnt here, big money making like this is not for you, stay in the lower salary range for the rest of your lives as you will never make anything of your life with the mentality you appear to have. It sounds like your eyes have lit up thinking this would be easy money but when you realise it actually involves hard work, you run a mile!

As for the chargeback thing, I hate to say it but our girl Dianne was right. You cannot make a chargeback for this as there is no relevant reason for this. Reasons for chargebacks come under one of 4 categories:

-Technical - Expired authorization, non-sufficient funds, or bank processing error.
-Clerical - Duplicate billing, incorrect amount billed, or refund never issued.
-Quality - Consumer claims to have never received the goods as promised at the time of purchase.
-Fraud - Consumer claims they did not authorize the purchase, or identity theft.

Paying for a service by your own choice and then thinking it is ok to claim the money back for no apparent reason other than you've realised you are stupid and this is actually gonna be quite expensive is totally wrong. In fact, as there is no valid legal reason to make a chargeback I can only assume that for those of you that have made a chargeback, you have in fact lied and gave a false reason for t he chargeback-you must have. This in itself is 100% illegal so I would certainly not advise doing this as all it would take would be one complaint from Justin or Dianne and any future chargeback would be investigated in more detail so it could turn round and bite you on the ass!!

Thats it for me, you may think I'm "Pro-Dianne", but not at all, I know nothing about the company. I'm just interested in this area and stumbled across this forum. I am the voice of reason so I would seriously suggest not making such stupid decisions in the future as it is not right to make a choice to sign up to something and then spit your dummy out because you realise you;re in too deep. It may sound harsh but stick with what you know and leave the big money for the people who know what they're doing.
Dave_2009

Re: Refunds

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:48 pm

So, the question really becomes what is the refund policy. It is really a 60 day no questions asked refund (doesn't sound like it). It sounds like they are trying to say there is a 60 day refund if you try out the system, therefore if you don't try out the system you don't get a refund.

This is really subjective because at what point is someone considered "trying out" the system.

If they say 60 day iron clad money back guarantee then who the f cares if you tried it or not, you should get a refund if you want one.

Yeah, the cable analogy was horrible.
ibw13

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 am

They should have just issued a refund, and saved all this negative publicity. I was about to sign up for an offer Justing Blake made, but after reading these posts, NO WAY.

Greg should have been polite in his request for a refund, but Dianne should have handled this differently. If Justin was making 500G each month as the sales letter I read stated, then he surely would not have missed a measly $47 refund.

We will never know how many possible future customers Justin and Dianne would have had if Greg had not made this post.

Gil
htgnet

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 am

Hi All,

For past few weeks i am bombarded with emails from Mr. Blake promising to make me rich with those silly photographs posing with a car and all types. I was ignoring those quite for some time, but one day I decided to explore.

Thanks to the people who have posted here the warnings.

I have one question to ask.

If some one gives the iron clad guarantee and "no questions asked" condition for a refund while taking the money and keeps asking questions without refunding at the time of refund what do we call those people? I remember a word people use "A CHEAT"

That is what they are " CHEATS ", those who do it.

Thanks to the middle aged woman who is determined with a goal. I am with her.

Thanks to all the passive onlookers! :lol: :shock:
satto

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Diane Sullivan wrote:I was not attempting to embarass Mr. Reed by quoting his words. Instead I was demonstrating how he attacked our company before ever attempting to resolve the issue peacefully.

I disagree that the "smart thing to do" would've been to issue a refund and avoid bad publicity. I also strongly disagree that we are doing any "dirty work" at all.

Our company has a good, solid website, we have highly trained staff, our system works, and we work really hard seven days a week. Our goal is to help people be successful, and our dilligence is paid off by the amount of checks we send to our members every month.

Thank you once again for listening.

IF WE WANT A REFUND - GIVE US A REFUND! wE TOO ARE BEING VICTIMIZED BY BLAKE AND TO THE TUNE OF $97.00 A MONTH. WE'VE ASKED CLICKBANK TO REFUND AND BLAKE IS CHALLENGING IT - CHANGING OUR RUFUNDL REQUEST TO TECH SUPPORT AT CLICKBANK TWICE NOW.

This man is a conman and is making his big money on monthly payments.

We're going to file a compalnt with the Micigan and Missour Attorney Generals.

John Hansen [email protected]
MajorHart

Re: yes! over-deliver!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 am

bizlady08 wrote:Yes, Allan, I agree! In fact, my mantra lately has been "under-promise and over-deliver," as a result of blowing a deadline recently. Amazon is GREAT at that! Every time they set the shipping date about 7-10 days out (with Super Saver, I think), the order ALWAYS gets delivered within 3-5 days. The first time it happened, I wrote an e-mail to compliment them on their above-and-beyond service. Now I get 2-day delivery and I'm still a thrilled (and loyal) customer.

Another example is my car wash service. I've been taking my car to the same car wash for years because of the one time they scraped off the old city sticker from my windshield (one of my least favorite things
to do) without my even asking. They just did it as a part of cleaning my car--inside and out. That, plus their level of service is consistently better than any I have had for the price.

My hope is that I will be able to provide the type of service that I value as a consumer. Thanks for the feedback! I look forward to getting a website review here once it's up and running.

OFFER GREAT QUALITY AND EASY CANCELLATION OF BILLING AND A RUFUND ON DEMAND AND YOU'LL DO FINE. DIANE IS CALLOUS AND GREEDY - JUST LIKE HER BOSSES.
MajorHart

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:24 am

Hi everyone, first time, I like to read but not write, but after reading the comments of Diane Sullivan, I could not help my self,the fact that the costumer was rude is irrelevant to the fact that the priority of a mature professional business is to satisfy the costumer first and if she is willing to bet with me who will win the case in a court of law I assure you that you would have to return his money and really that is not the most important; I'll tell you what is the most important after reading your posts, I un-subscribed from you emails, and the pity of this is that reflects directly to the owners of the Company. Also Would bet that many others would do the same, I know , I know, you are all so rich that you don't need anyone any more, I have a name for that too " arrogance" anyway I have to say something.
Regards and good luck to everyone even if you are not a millionaire.
Sorry for the long post
Jose[/quote]
Last edited by OSCURO on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
OSCURO

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:35 am

Ok this is the last one, let me add to the list with Diane to this Dave that dare to call people "stupid" guess who is making that nightmare even worst, the "intelligent" oh! no the super-intelligent Dave. So smart and don't know when to keep quiet.
Sorry everyone, but that Company needs and extreme adjustment of personnel, and one more thing if it was me you can be sure that you would have a day in court.
Jose
OSCURO

PreviousNext

Return to Complaint Corner