[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Has anyone found ezine advertising of benefit? : Web Site Promotion

Has anyone found ezine advertising of benefit?

Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:46 pm

Hi

I have placed a few ezine ads for my site from different sites on the net and have not noticed any benefit.

Where possible I did try and target my ads to the right audience.

Has anyone found any financial ezine that work?
jonny361

ezine ads

Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:20 pm

Good question! I'm wondering the same thing about the effectiveness of ezine solo ads. My first one doesn't go out til Mar.21st, and I'll see what happens from there.

Also, does anyone know how you track that? How will I know I got a new subscriber or sale from an ezine ad?

Thanks,

Liane Bate
leb123z

Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:32 pm

edburdo

Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:14 pm

If you have a good keyword tool, you can run a search for terms that may have decent search numbers but not so many "optimized results" in Google.
You then put that keyword in your title, write the article in goarticles.com or ezinearticles.com and sprinkle the keyword a few times within the article and you have a good shot at getting it indexed through Google. Free traffic.
richn33

Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:42 pm

I use the Directory of Ezines to search for ezines that I advertise in....so far, I have been very pleased with my ezine advertising campaigns.

Jim
Jim Guinn

does

Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:10 am

Hi Jim,

Does the Directory of Ezines have a function that tells you how your ad campaigns are going and if they result in a signup or sale? I was thinking of joining it at some point in the future, and this would give me more incentive to join.

Thanks,

Liane Bate
leb123z

Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:36 am

radhika

Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:38 am

omega01

Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:21 pm

radhika

Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:09 am

tabithanaylor

The Directory of Ezine is amazing!!!

Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:58 am

You can click the below to visit The Directory of Ezine

It is worlth the money to spend, amazing bonus to receive. I just joined!
Creator

Return to Web Site Promotion