[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
How to publish with front page 2003 : Web Hosting

How to publish with front page 2003

Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:16 pm

I tried to publish a web site using Front page 2003. As soon as I hit "publish web", the little Login and Password Window appears. I only had to fill out that window with my login and password. I type in my Login and Password and all it does is popping up again with an empty password field. I tried may times and the something happened. What is this ID and password? and how both could be created? I am using cPanel.
Thank you
raad2005

Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:25 pm

The login and pw are for your hosting account; if you are unsure what it is, contact your host.

Debs
Debs

Thanks Debs

Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:00 pm

Thank you very much Debs. It works now!!!!
Regards
raad2005

Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:45 am

I have read somewhere that the size of the site made in frontpage is comparatively high than the normal websites. If you dont have much HTMl knowledge than its better that you build your website with WYSIWYG editor.

My expereience with Xsitepro is very good software to build website without HTML. See the site in my Sig. Its made in just 10 hours using Xsitepro.
arpitgosai

Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:49 pm

Brooke

Return to Web Hosting