Offline Advertising Success Story

Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:57 am

I work in the advertising dept at celltradeusa.com we had everyone here fill out ideas for a offline advertising campain. They picked from a hat and a very unique thing came up "mobile billboard advertising" it wasn't my idea but they ran with it in the NYC/NJ Market. I must agmit the campain was awesome.They tested it out with a 3 day campain. 1st day was Holland tunnel commuter traffic in & out bound,2nd day was lincoln tunnel in bound and out bound and the 3rd day was the George Washington bridge in and out. I dont know what they paid but I know that they where happy with the ROI... if anyone is interested the company is called gobemediagroup.com
Since the last campain we booked the billboard truck again for a 7 day campain starting Oct 23 & I will let you all know how that pans out.

If anyone knows of any other advertising method that works offline please post it here.

You can see a picture of our campain on their homepage @ [URL deleted - Moderator]

Thank You,
Craig West
Affiliate Manager
Celltradeusa.com
celltradeusa

Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:24 am

Web Site Promotion
There's much more to marketing an affiliate site than using search engines. Explore other techniques.

Check the criteria above. I guess a billboard promotion may be relevant for an affiliate program - but this is hardly relevant otherwise!!

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Return to Web Site Promotion