[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
help me please!!! : Web Hosting

help me please!!!

Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:43 pm

shinichi japan

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:45 am

The most popular method is to go to www.Godaddy.com, and follow the easy steps there. Last time I checked it was about 10$ for the year.

You will have to point the DNS to the servers of the company who will actually host your site.

**You can also sign up with a company that provides both domain registration and Domain Hosting. (Click the link in my signature to register your domain and setup hosting)

***Sorry, I changed my sig for a post, and it changed all my posts
retroactively ( pretty cool, I guess ! ) . Anyway, for great hosting w/domain registration. Cheers! 8)
Last edited by Virtuosity on Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virtuosity

how do i register a domain

Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:27 pm

shinichi japan

Registering a domain name

Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:50 pm

Hello - I'm not sure quite what information you need but I'll type out a short list of what happens when you try to register a domain name.

First of all choose your domain name registrar. I use 000domains.com - others use godaddy - there are plenty of others to choose from as well.

You will find a form where you can put in the name you would like to register. eg. aaaaa.com -

The domain registrar's system checks to see if the domain name is available. If it is available for you to register, you enter your company or personal details, put in your credit card details and the registration is completed. If the domain has already been registered, then you will be told that the domain name is not available. Some registrars show you who owns the domain and when the registration becomes due for renewal.

You then have to choose a different domain name and start the process again.

Does that answer your question? Hope so :)

Best
Margaret
Maggie

Maggie!!!

Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:52 pm

Thanks a lot Maggie. it's the answer that i'm looking for. it's too particular for me to make a report for my task. :)
shinichi japan

Maggie!

Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:13 am

shinichi japan

Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:36 pm

PaulB

register.com

Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:31 am

k0unt_zer0

Return to Web Hosting