[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Turn key reseller site FREE : Web Hosting

Turn key reseller site FREE

Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:25 pm

DataTide

Re: Turn key reseller site FREE

Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:04 pm

http://www.NeoDat.com provides also a free reseller turn key website.
DotFreak

Re: Turn key reseller site FREE

Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:09 pm

Sommy

Reseller

Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:41 pm

psydoc

Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:15 am

At firstglobalhosting.com you have to pay $23 Setup fee + $24 per month.
At datatide its no setup fees and no monthly payments.
Sorry, but your calculation is wrong.

still is the cheaper reseller solution (Besides it is risk free).
smikey

First Global Hosting vs. Datatide

Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:29 pm

psydoc

DataTide.com - Turn-Key Hosting reseller

Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:28 pm

I checked extra-income-opportunity.com but compared to they are more expensive and have less disk space but more Email accounts.
I dont think you can set your own prices with extra-income-opportunity.com (You can at DataTide.com).

My overal impression is that
is better for resellers cause of the different templates you can choose from and expecially the pricing options (set by the reseller) and not to forget the second tier commission pay outs.
Smikey

extra-income vs datatide

Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:07 pm

psydoc

DataTide.com

Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:54 pm

Hello psydoc,

If you sign up with you will receive EXACTLY a site like DataTide.com (you can choose from arround 10 different designs).

They provide 100% support for your clients incl. billing, setup, etc..
(A support question send to them is answerd within incredible 15 minutes only !)
The ONLY thing you have to do is promoting your reseller site, getting clients and cashing in comissions :)

You also can configure within your reseller site 3 of the top links, so that you can set there also a "be a reseller" so anyone can sign up for a reseller account from your site, and you receive 2nd Tier commissions.

HINT:
Find within the 3 different reseller programms the one that you like, and only promote this one. Do not spend time on several different reseller programms (My experience). Choose the best and promote this one.

PS:
I have a reseller account at DataTide.com. I configured 4 high traffic domains i own to point to it, and within 1 week I sold 5 hosting plans, and got signed up about 10 other resellers (and 2 of them also sold a hosting plan = 2nd tier commissions for me).
Smikey

datatide

Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:29 pm

Hi smikey,

Thanks for the information.

I have just over 200 hosted sites at first global hosting, and make a pretty decent income there, so I think I will keep that account.

I will also sign-up for datatide. Should I use your link? Does that put me in your second tier? Since you took so much time talking with me about this, I think you should be rewarded, if that is how it works.

Thanks, again.
psydoc

Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:34 pm

psydoc,
use DataTide.com for signing up so I get you as 2nd Tier - Thx

I forgot, if you have domain names that you want to use for the reseller site DataTide reseller program does this for free (as many domains as you want - incl. site stats).

Good luck
dmikey

datatide

Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:40 pm

Hi smikey,

I have several domain names, but not sure which one I want to use, yet.

I've got to go to a family picnic now, so I will sign-up tomorrow. I will come back here and go to datatide using your link.

Thank you for all your help.

Have a great Holiday! (even if you aren't in the US)
psydoc

Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:24 am

At , you can get a hosting reseller account with Cpanel, 3 gigs of disk space, 30 gigs of bandwidth, host unlimited sites, and you get a free hosting reseller website.

Barry
BarryR

Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:11 am

--> BarryR
Look at the prices of LiveVoltage.com - this is abolutely too high.
Also who needs 25GB in the cheapest account ?!?!?

Smikey is right with .
Abolutely the best turn-key hosting reseller account available right now.

Additionally if you sign up, and then purchase through your own reseller account all you get all your other site hostings at a absolute low price.
domhunt

pricing at datatide

Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:42 am

From what I can see you can resell two plans 1 domain for $3.33 and 3 domains for $6.66 if paid yearly in advance. Is this correct?

I find the site difficult to understand. For example I setup my free account and start sending people to my new site to sign up. Let's say the one person signs up and only wants one hosting account and wants to pay monthly. What is my cost?

I see datatide starts at $3.99 per month (retail) but in the details of the plan there seems to be no difference between a monthly hosting charge and a yearly hosting charge.

So what is your cost for your first customer if he signs up for monthly hosting only?

David
raveon

Next

Return to Web Hosting