[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4848: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4850: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4851: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3948)
Turn key reseller site FREE : Web Hosting - Page 2

Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:35 am

Do any of these hosts have unlimited MYSQL? I need to use a seperate MYSQL on each domain.
Deb (not Debs)
Deb

Yet another one

Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:32 am

Hi,

I've been reading the info for this site several times but not used them myself.

It looks very nice though!

You can offer both hosting and domain name registration, host your "web hosting resell site" free and the programs has a free markup and very nice configuration.

http://www.resellerspanel.com

Saludos

Kenth "The Designer" Nasstrom
sellportal

My host has unlimited MySQL Deb...

Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:08 pm

Deb,

If you are looking for unlimited MySQL, I recommend the host that I have been with for over 4 years. Their best package includes hosting for 31 domains, 155 subdomains, and offers unlimited MySQL databases.

Here is a link to their plan comparison chart.....

http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.cgi?sh ... rison.html

I'm charged less than $65 a month for 31 domains, 155 subdomains, 3680MB of space, unlimited email addresses, newsletters, autoresponders, etc....Too much to list here, but look for the post in the "Promote your NON-MLM program here" forum titled, "This webhost pays you to host with them" for more information on the package. Here is a direct link to that post:

http://www.associateprograms.com/discus/ftopic5865.html

I get my hosting free, however, because I referred enough new customers (just 10 or so) and they credit my account each month with 10% of their hosting bills...if I make more than my hosting bill, they send me the rest in cash via PayPal. I also get a 5% second tier as well.

I highly recommend this host....I have hosted with four other companies over the years and I now enjoy the best price, features and uptime I have ever had. I strongly recommend that all affiliates check them out because with 31 fully-hosted domains and 155 sub-domains, you can create tons of sites and have them hosted for one low price.

Incidentally, they are also giving away a free domain name registration, free $695 copy of Miva Merchant (for running a store AND affiliate program) and a free security certificate, free secure server, free IP address, and custom DNS....totally awesome package and I'm getting it for free right now.

Here is a link to their plans:
http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.cgi?sh ... rison.html

.....and here is a link to my other post that explains why any SuperAffiliate should be using this hosting company if they are concerned about price and quality (and possibly getting their hosting paid for!): http://www.associateprograms.com/discus/ftopic5865.html

Good luck,

Jen

DataTide.com - Reseller Hosting

Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:11 pm

@raveon

You will have no monthly cost as a reseller.
This is the good thing, payments are directly made to the host.
This is quite easier as all the other reseller plans, where the customer pays you and then you pay the reseller.

Other advantage is, that you never have to care about disk space or domains to be hosted. It is added as needed.

This system makes DataTide.com an absoulout no risk reseller plan.

As i needed a new hosting anyway I signed up today, and purchased my hosting through my own reseller site ;).
Everything worked great. The hosting C-panel for the final customer is great, and you have lots of features. And no joke a support request was answered within 4 minutes (YES 4 minutes !)

A great plan for 3.99 a month !

Tom Jakob
Tom Jakob

Re: pricing at datatide

Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:30 pm

wsxhosting

Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:34 am

with Datatide.com or www.extra-income-opportunity.com can you provide free web hosting? and free domain and forum hosting?

I am wanting to be a reseller that offers free web hosting.
IceHouse

This is another one

Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:10 pm

I think this is one of the best servers, I already sell hosting plans and domains with them, it is cheap and have the best quality support for me and my clients, it also have site builder so it's easy to create a website without skills. and with free domain too!

the best Web Hosting is Grafikes Networks
the URL: [URL deleted - Moderator]
Hope you like it too!

IgUaNNa
iguanna

Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:46 am

What about automation software? Does any of the ones mentioned in this thread offer something? I understand the web page, but that is just a template. How much hands on is required to get a new site requisitioned?

btw, i had though that hostgator had a good program in this space, but no mention?
danieltoomey

Previous

Return to Web Hosting